OT: Themed Avi's and GDTs

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
I can't wait for my Loob to be done :D so much awesome!!! best themed avatars on this website..

Unkki

Dec 23, 2009
Yeah, thanks, but it's with a. :laugh: It would be awesome to get Simpsons edition of McGrattan's salute.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It's on the previous page for you. Someone else made it for ya.
It doesn't match the others at all. The background is white rather than grey, the logo is darker and missing some of the detail in the others, the font is different and the outline is alot thicker.

If I were Ali I would want one that didn't look like a knockoff. No offense to dude that made it because if II hadn't set the bar so high it would be a great avatar.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
It doesn't match the others at all. The background is white rather than grey, the logo is darker and missing some of the detail in the others, the font is different and the outline is alot thicker.

If I were Ali I would want one that didn't look like a knockoff. No offense to dude that made it because if II hadn't set the bar so high it would be a great avatar.

Hey guys, id prefer to correct all these problems for you so we all have consistent avy's.

I have some time tonight and im going to dig through the list, and hopefully fix the ones with little issues along the way.

Great work so far though Skobel.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg

How in the hell did I not notice that...

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Burns Division:
Springfield = Calgary
Mount Seldom = Colorado
Capital City = Edmonton
Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport = Minnesota
Stenchburg = Vancouver

Skinner Division:
Catfish Lake = Anaheim
Ogdenville = Dallas
Cape Fear = Los Angeles
Shelbyville = Phoenix
North Haverbrook = San Jose

Krusty Division
Catfish Lake = Chicago
Lake Flacid = Columbus
Terror Lake = Detroit
Cape Fear = Nashille
Lake Flacid = St. Louis

Good thing we don't need all 30 yet...

Alright guys, someone put up a GDT. We're playing the North Haverbrook Sharks tonight.

North_Haverbrook_6.PNG

North_Haverbrook_8.PNG

Let's make them sorry they ever stopped off for that haircut!

kobb.bmp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad