OT: Themed Avi's and GDTs

KiwiFlamesFan

Aug 11, 2006
New Zealand
I'm no good with photoshop so wouldn't be much help. I always appreciate people putting in their own personal time with these kind of things though, so if anyone does end up doing something I'm 100% behind them.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Props to Kostopolous for his GDT last year. I didn't care for the pimp theme, but the effort was exceptional. I don't post from a computer ever so it would be extremely difficult to for me to contribute, but I'll read them and contribute where I can.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
The MS Paint avatars last season were pretty awesome.

I think a Die Hard theme would be appropriate for this season. I have no photoshop but can help wherever I can.

diehard-smoking.jpg

I can't do photoshop for crap, but I can at least think of names... Jarome McClane, Mark Gruberdano, Mike Esperanzallei, etc.

If people want me to do GDT's, I will do them again this season.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
What if every time a player acquired a new nickname (Whirling Dirvish (Stemps lol)), we make an avatar for that player.

This will obviously take a while as we will probably only get one or two gems a game but by the end of the season we would have a hilarious nick named roster.

EDIT: Also a big fan of using that lego man maker to make avi's.

Thumper17

Jun 27, 2011
Themed Avatars

I've noticed a lot of the other boards having themed avatars. Has their been any thought to doing that for us?

I think it would look better in GDT's then several different action shots, my ring and whatever Skobel's is.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
haters_gonna_hate_panda-14278.jpg

I'm not a fan of themes unless it's playoffs. Sticking with our own thing tends to stand out, and gives everyone the opportunity to go with what they like. Theme avatars just tend to get repetitive.

The majority of people here, I know simply by looking at the avatar.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Moustache march HAS happen. I've kept all of the old images, and have already made the new ones.

Atleast I think I've got everyone...

Hudler, Wideman, Baertschi, Cervenka, (likely Taylor/MacDonald now)... was there anyone else added?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad