OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
No.

He will be fired by Xmas if things do not improve. I give him 10-15 games, same as Davis Payne got.

Payne was fired after 13 games. So I’m hoping Yeo gets that treatment. Blues cannot wait until end of November much less XMas and expect to make the playoffs. Armstrong cannot sacrifice the roster he complied because the coach cannot come up with a way to implement an effective system for the faster game of today.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Fired before X-Mas. I give him 10-15 games, same as Davis Payne got.

Actually no, thats not a win for you. Thats what is called a "Push"

Reactions: STLomacneko

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Like predicting that the sun will rise in the morning. Congratulations. You are a true savant.
im sorry but did you or anyone else make this call?

NO, you didnt. so take your crybaby behavior to another thread

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Fired before X-Mas. I give him 10-15 games, same as Davis Payne got.

Actually no, thats not a win for you. Thats what is called a "Push"
no

i said id give him 10-15 games before i made a call

and i did. go look at my posts. I was calling for his firing ever since then. not my fault army waited till game 19.

and besides, i did say BEFORE XMAS. so i did win

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
TBH, I didn't have Yeo fired until February 15. But I also figured that DA would hang on forever resisting a change; I really didn't think he'd have the guts to drop the boom on his pick for future HC before Xmas, much less do it on November 19.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
well i was right once again about this teams core being a soft joke and the main culprit as to why this team could fail. im not gonna gloat about this one much though because even a blind man could have seen this. this team literally has like one or two people on the roster with leadership intangibles. its beyond pathetic. basically the inmates are running the asylum now.

its the same reason they all "dont know" why they suck this year. maybe one of these games one of these players will finally actually start calling out his peers by name so they can either show their true colors and face the music or start changing and busting their asses every game.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Hi @EastonBlues22 maybe you can remind people about the ignore feature on the forums so they can just do it instead of whining about me being right and them being wrong and derailing GDTs. I post in GDT to discuss the nights events, not watch a bunch of adults whine about me and make ludicrous assumptions.

if they dont wanna see, IGNORE IT

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Hi @EastonBlues22 maybe you can remind people about the ignore feature on the forums so they can just do it instead of whining about me being right and them being wrong and derailing GDTs. I post in GDT to discuss the nights events, not watch a bunch of adults whine about me and make ludicrous assumptions.

Right? You said we were going 0-3 this week “for sure.”

upload_2019-2-5_21-37-27.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-5_21-37-27.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2019-2-5_21-37-27.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 4

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
well technically they play 4 game this week so 0-3 would have been incorrect anyways so doesnt even matter.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Tues to next Monday = 1 full week

4 games
Yeah, but next Monday is next week. This week is Sun -> Sat. I'm pretty sure you knew which games you intended to predict the 0-3 for, or am I giving you too much credit? Although trying to disqualify the whole prediction after the fact is pretty hilarious and entertaining. Keep it up.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014

I seem to remember someone predicting 0-3 “for sure”, and yet all we hear is crickets. We’re 3-0 and counting. Could have made a lot of money betting the opposite of your prediction. As usual.

<chirp, chirp, chirp>

#AllWeighsWrite

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
i am dealing with the flu right now so will address your stupid posts when i get better. thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad