OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
yes and that thread was when he carried the team to the playoffs meanwhile elliott choked down the stretch INCLUDING his chokejob game @Dallas where schwartz had to have a hat trick just to bail him out

and i was right in that thread also when i said hitch should give allen the starting job and he did.

This response is why I enjoy you on this board so much. You proclaim you were right about Hitch choosing Allen. While ignoring your comments about Allen leading us on a deep playoff run and well we all know how well that worked out.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
This response is why I enjoy you on this board so much. You proclaim you were right about Hitch choosing Allen. While ignoring your comments about Allen leading us on a deep playoff run and well we all know how well that worked out.
blues lost that series because of lack of scoring mostly. they could have easily won games 1 and 3 had the offense decided to show up.

same thing goes for the 2017 nashville series.

and i was right again on that issue. i am glad easton made this thread forme as it is a HFBoards trophycase of what a winner looks like. fact is most people here give proper respect to me but it seems like there is a core group of 3-5 haters who always hate and try to derail things.

Reactions: PiggySmalls

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Man I hope you never change. Luckily the chances of that happening well never.

Here’s to another exciting Blues season. :cheers:

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
You’ll get use to him eventually. You see Dizee is our very own narcissist. At first you are just annoyed by him. Then you will either begin to enjoy his posts because at least he isn’t an idiot when he makes some of his crazy comments or like oh so many people on here. You’ll just block him. LOL.

This thread was created due to so many threads would get off topic by Dizee and those who refuted his claims.

If you want a good laugh, look at Dizee’s thread about him campaigning for Allen to be the playoff goalie in 2015. :laugh::laugh:

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...gn-mod-warning-post-259-copied-to-op.1868075/
I’ve been reading this board for many years, since before Dizee joined. I’m just messing with him.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
I cringed when I saw that this thread was bumped, but yet I entered...

Dizee, how many games back do you think it will be, before Wilson gets another suspension?

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I cringed when I saw that this thread was bumped, but yet I entered...

Dizee, how many games back do you think it will be, before Wilson gets another suspension?
that hard to say. he is really stupid clearly but maybe this will finally be the wakeup call.

not because of 20 games however, because he will be forfeiting over 1 million dollars. so we will see.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Ah I know it’s hockey season when this gets bumped.

Alrighty @TheDizee , give me some answers:

Tonight’s score?
How many people here call for Allen’s head by the second period?
How many hometown hero mentions on the broadcast for Maroon tonight?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
@TheDizee will Allen be Vezina finalist? Will Elliott have better season GAA and save % compare to Allen?

How many goals + assist = points Pat Maroon will get?

I predict Maroon will produce 10+12 = 22 points

Last edited:

Stupendous Yappi

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
@TheDizee will Allen be Vezina finalist? Will Elliott have better season GAA and save % compare to Allen?

How many goals + assist = points Pat Maroon will get?

I predict Maroon will produce 10+12 = 22 points
I bet Maroon doubles that output: 44 points.

Want to make an avatar bet as to which total he ends up closer to? (I win if he gets more than 33 points).

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
i make my own predictions on my own terms, thanks all.

Stupendous Yappi

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
i make my own predictions on my own terms, thanks all.
renegade-show_213.jpg

Reactions: HighNote

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Yes, bull **** and bravado can be a fickle muse.
why are you so obsessed with me and my topic? i know you are mad because i was right and won the "war" between allen/elliott but its time to move on.

just because you are the biggest St Louis Elliott's fan on these boards doesnt give you the right to act this way.

@EastonBlues22 please remind this gentleman that if he cannot handle my posts in this thread he is more than welcome to IGNORE as the original post says. sick of his disgusting posts.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Being someone that also likes to make predictions/prophecies, I can tell you that I don't like being asked specific questions about the future. If I don't feel comfortable answering, I won't.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
lol, the "war between Allen and Elliott" ?? That's like if Moldova squared off against Mozambique. There's no reason why they should be fighting each other, nobody in the world would care or acknowledge this, and at the end of the day, neither of them are very good.

Reactions: STLomacneko

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
that hard to say. he is really stupid clearly but maybe this will finally be the wakeup call.

not because of 20 games however, because he will be forfeiting over 1 million dollars. so we will see.
Well...at least you got to have Johnny Rico.

Stupendous Yappi

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I actually think Dizee could be right about this if they are out of playoff contention. The caveat is, what if Husso has been called up because Allen is playing terrible? Does that buy Yeo more time?

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I actually think Dizee could be right about this if they are out of playoff contention. The caveat is, what if Husso has been called up because Allen is playing terrible? Does that buy Yeo more time?
No.

He will be fired by Xmas if things do not improve. I give him 10-15 games, same as Davis Payne got.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I definitely believe Yeo would be gone in December if the team isn't in a playoff spot at that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->