The Zurich Accord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Should be multi option.
Chocolate, cheese, banks, snowboarding and a longterm contract will all be involved

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Should be multi option.
Chocolate, cheese, banks, snowboarding and a longterm contract will all be involved

if only there were options to allow mutliple yes on selection answers I would do it. I didn't want people to vote bridge, trade and longterm

lol

EDIT: allowing multiple choices now

Last edited:

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I was in Switzerland in May beautiful place. Dubas and willy going to really enjoy a romantic vacation in a beautiful country. Me and my wife loved it

Beautiful country, ******* expensive
I could hardly afford to breathe in that country

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Beautiful country, ******* expensive
I could hardly afford to breathe in that country

So expensive and on top of that no euros so you need 2 different currencies. I was in Basel we traveled to Germany and France for food and groceries so much cheaper

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
no agreement on contract with Leafs, groundwork for a sign and trade put into action between Leafs/team Nylander.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I think this is going to be a "Take it or we're trading you" kind of a visit from Dubas.

This has dragged on for far too long now and it's holding up management trying to acquire a Defensemen.

A conclusion and resolution has to come here.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
So expensive and on top of that no euros so you need 2 different currencies. I was in Basel we traveled to Germany and France for food and groceries so much cheaper

I was on a pre-season tour through mid and Eastern Europe and spent about 5 days in Switzerland, nobody could afford to buy anything until we got to Slovakia

Last edited:

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
Come on! Switzerland is not THAT expensive... ok, Zurich, Geneva & Basel, but outside of these bigger cities it's not very expensive.

A4T1L6

Feb 10, 2015
Nylander signs long term, proceeds to put it all in offshore accounts

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
My neighbours are Swiss and have given me chocolate in the past so I went with that answer. Can't comment on the cheese although they are dairy farmers so there may be something going on there.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
My neighbours are Swiss and have given me chocolate in the past so I went with that answer. Can't comment on the cheese although they are dairy farmers so there may be something going on there.

Swiss Cheese is one of THE BEST cheese on the entire planet

Mar 26, 2010
Hopefully Willy’s dad is not there. Best chance to get a deal done without him.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
This whole summit is a ruse so Dubas can discreetly scout Swiss League goalies. Hello.

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
This whole summit is a ruse so Dubas can discreetly scout Swiss League goalies. Hello.

Not a lot to scout... Merzlikins is good, but the CBJ own his rights... other goalies are either too old or just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad