Confirmed with Link: The worst day in Sharks history (DeMelo re-signed: 2yr/$900k per)

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah, but what do you know? You're a fist full of beer. Apparently one that exists without some sort of container to hold it in. So in my estimation you are exceptionally messy and needlessly impractical.

And you're just a rival meant to counter me at every turn. I don't like contrarians and they're not really people. They're just haters.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
In b4 DW releases Heed to settle the debate once and for all

In b4 Heed then signs with the Kings and becomes a top 4 dman that helps them win another cup

In b4 DW then trades Timo and a 1st round pick to the Kings for Heed to improve our top 4 D

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is it still too early to a rule out a Jannik Hansen re-signing?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Look, Heed just needs to go have an honest chat with DW and Deboer and he'll get locked into the 6D spot.

I think we know how that would play out.

Heed: "Doug, I think we need to talk..."

Wilson: "Perfect timing, Tom. I was just talking to Coach DeBoer and we've decided it's time to recognize your talents and give you an invaluable role on this team. There's a lunch order on the table. We need you to fill it."

DeBoer: "Make sure Dylan's has the pickles on the side. So help me god if there's a pickle within 6 inches of his sandwich you'll never work in this town again."

Heed: "......................... *sigh* I should've stayed in Sweden."

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
In b4 DW releases Heed to settle the debate once and for all

In b4 Heed then signs with the Kings and becomes a top 4 dman that helps them win another cup

In b4 DW then trades Timo and a 1st round pick to the Kings for Heed to improve our top 4 D
I hope you're not an oracle because this would make me lose my shit haha

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Hansen struggled early in the year, but then he looked pretty good in the few games he was dressed only to get subsequently benched again, and by his account the benching was unexplained. I'd be frustrated and want out too if I were him.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Haha I was just kidding. I feel like Hansen is either a PTO somewhere or won’t be playing in the NHL at all this upcoming year.

I think it’s hilarious that Jay Beagle and Antoine Roussel got these matching $3M/4Y contracts while Patrick Maroon, Thomas Vanek, and Jannik Hansen are all struggling to get contracts at all.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think it’s hilarious that Jay Beagle and Antoine Roussel got these matching $3M/4Y contracts while Patrick Maroon, Thomas Vanek, and Jannik Hansen are all struggling to get contracts at all.
Maroon was just signed by St. Louis for cheap, as wanted to play there since his son lives there. Vanek signed in Detroit back on the 1st of July, didn't he? He did go a while last year before getting signed though. I think he waited until late July or maybe even into August before Vancouver signed him.

I don't know, I think Hansen's close to done. He's really not even close to who he was when he was acquired a little over a year ago. Which sucks because he was good when he first got here.

And yeah, I'm with you on Beagle and Roussel. Those contracts had me laughing hysterically back on July 1st. Both players are beyond terrible. Jay Beagle is so terrible and highly unskilled. I can't believe people (including Barry Trotz) actually think he's good.

Muevelo

Apr 7, 2018
Maroon had suitors. He took his time made a decision not based on money( NJD offered more $ and term )

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
He was a prolific AHL scorer and showed a good deal of promise at a very young age. We were all unhappy about losing him, let’s not re-write history.

3 goals in 9 games. 25 goal pace
15 in 46 games. 24 goal pace
4 in 3 games. Not sustainable so not worth it.
9 in 30 games. 23 goal pace.

Considering he was known as a goal scorer those are pretty average numbers for a prolific goal scorer.

Meier in the ahl was a better scorer then goldobin was.

And goldobin showed promise in the only aspect of his game that was nhl ready and that was when the puck was on his stick. When he didn't have the puck on his stick he was and still is pretty useless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad