Confirmed with Link: The worst day in Sharks history (DeMelo re-signed: 2yr/$900k per)

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
On top of everything else Ottawa fand have to deal with they now get Dylan Demelo to hate on.... I really feel for them. Maybe they can enjoy those memes though as much as some on this board seemed to.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
On top of everything else Ottawa fand have to deal with they now get Dylan Demelo to hate on.... I really feel for them. Maybe they can enjoy those memes though as much as some on this board seemed to.

I don't think Guy Boucher makes for as good of a delusional, doting father figure as Pete does.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
I can’t wait until this sharks board ends this thread. It was stupid to begin with, leading with “worst day in sharks history” because JTR decides so.

It really annoys me that our board always needs to have a whipping boy. The guys moved on. Let him go. And for all the crap some of y’all give him, he’s a pro athlete. How many of y’all are? How many of y’all are top line talent in your own fields? His poor play was so wildy exaggerated.

In before, ya blah blah it’s a forum we like to have fun...the narrative is old.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
Yes, I'm choosing to believe this is another Setoguchi type signing where we'll then turnaround and trade Demelo in a deal for Karlsson. :)

are-you-a-wizard.jpg

Reactions: Sandisfan

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
He was significantly worse than Ehrhoff.

Dylan DeMelo makes Christian Ehrhoff look like the guy that Dylan DeMelo was traded for.

Ehrhoff was still a number 4 defenseman on his worst days. The only reason fans hated him so much was because he could not hit the net ever.

Demelo on his best nights is still just a number 6 defensemen.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Ehrhoff was still a number 4 defenseman on his worst days. The only reason fans hated him so much was because he could not hit the net ever.
Idk. He basically had 1 season of truly great play and that was because he was plugged in as a sheltered #4 puck moving D on the best offense in the league.
Thanks to Nem's trade tree you realize you can't really even be that mad at that trade looking at the end result

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Idk. He basically had 1 season of truly great play and that was because he was plugged in as a sheltered #4 puck moving D on the best offense in the league.
Thanks to Nem's trade tree you realize you can't really even be that mad at that trade looking at the end result

He doesn't need to be truly great to be far superior to DeMelo. He never had a season as bad as DeMelo's best year being this past year.

Reactions: Insignia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad