The Winnipeg Jets are a few players away from icing an AHL lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul-laus

Jun 20, 2007
I'm so disenchanted with this club at the moment. Whether it's filling the lineup with other team's fringe players, waiver claims, or cast-offs or sitting pat with an obviously substandard lineup when there was good players like Boyes and Raymond up for grabs and taking a pass even though cash was available, I'm just baffled by Chevy's decisions half the time. 42% of people who took part in a Free Press poll thought that the Jets would make the playoffs. Are they living on this planet? Winnipeg couldn't make the playoffs in last years worst division and are going to get lambasted now. I said months ago that if the Jets management were gonna pick up Setoguchi and Frolik and cross their fingers and hope for the best, than they're out of their minds. Well it's come to pass and this team is going to get spanked from here until April. Enjoy the show!

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Ladd (first line LW), Little (1b/2a center) Wheeler ( first line RW)
Kane (First line LW) Scheifele ( unknown) - Setoguchi (Second line RW)
Wright (fourth line LW) - Jokinen (4th line center) - Frolik (3rd line RW)
Tangradi (third line LW) - Slater (great 4th line center) - Peluso (facepuncher)

Enstrom ( Top pairing Dman) - Byfuglien (top pairing Dman)
Bogosian (top pairing Dman) - Trouba (Unknown)
Staurt (#6 D man) - Postma (#6 Dman)

Pavelec (sub-standard starter)

That's how I see our roster. Far from a AHL roster, with plenty to build around.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
Boyes is a good player?

Carson%20I%20did%20not%20know%20that.jpg

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Raymond was apparently offered a contract - he declined.

I might suggest that you should consider following a different team, as this one is obviously causing you much consternation. Life's too short.

veganhunter

Mexico City Coyotes!
Feb 15, 2010
Calgary
On a true Stanley Cup contender our forwards (minus Kane, Wheeler, Ladd) probably get pushed down a line. Ciltsome is ideally your 5 and Stuart is either in the press box or not on the team. We would have a better goaltending tandem. Certainly not an AHL team though, not by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad