Kings Vision: The Will To Win

KingsVision

Jun 24, 2009

The Western Conference Final isn't enough. The Los Angeles Kings reflect on the 2012-13 season which included young players stepping up, a memorable hat trick by Jeff Carter, and another deep run into the playoffs. Next year's expectation, to win the Stanley Cup.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
"We hate losing more than we like winning" - Dustin Brown.

Yes. **** yes. Now let's get our cup back next year.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I loved that look of the locker room after they both tied and lost. I think that is the most emotion I've ever seen from Lombardi, even more than I saw when we won the cup. You can also see how much the rest of the guys cared, makes you feel bad for players that couldn't dress like Richardson. Wish him the best in Vancouver.

Captain Mittens*

You can also see how much the rest of the guys cared, makes you feel bad for players that couldn't dress like Richardson. Wish him the best in Vancouver.

I wish I could be as classy as you. I probably could have been if he didn't sign in Vancouver

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I wish I could be as classy as you. I probably could have been if he didn't sign in Vancouver

I hope Vancouver fails of course, but it doesn't stop me from hoping that even though they fail, Richardson puts up some points and finds success :P

Captain Mittens*

I hope Vancouver fails of course, but it doesn't stop me from hoping that even though they fail, Richardson puts up some points and finds success :P

So you are hoping that has a career year with 15g and 9a and is Vancouver's leading scorer, but the Canucks finish 29th in the league and Ryan Kesler gets mad cow disease??

I can handle that

Peter James Bond

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
So you are hoping that has a career year with 15g and 9a and is Vancouver's leading scorer, but the Canucks finish 29th in the league and Ryan Kesler gets mad cow disease??

I can handle that

That sounds about right! I liked that Richardson played his @ss off
most every shift. Gave a nice effort and had a key assist, while diving in one of the playoff games.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Interesting remarks from Doughty regarding Muzzin.

That was a very emotional video.

Last edited:

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
That was a great video and the split scene of the agony and the ecstasy in the lockeroom was telling.
Williams summed it up nicely by complimenting that their core wants to stay together and win together.
And next year they'll do just that.
Go Kings

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
That was a great video and the split scene of the agony and the ecstasy in the lockeroom was telling.
Williams summed it up nicely by complimenting that their core wants to stay together and win together.
And next year they'll do just that.
Go Kings

Agreed. I liked what Williams said a lot!

Vic Vinegar

Oct 27, 2009

Don't worry, he'll score every time he plays against the Kings.

Bondoao1

Oct 4, 2009
SoCal

I can handle that

Where is that freaking "like" button... LOL

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
Found the like Button
black_like_button.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad