The way too early 2020 NHL Draft Rankings

Andy Lehoux

Jan 2, 2018
It's still way too early but here would be my top 31 for the 2020 NHL Draft today :
1. Alexis Lafrenière, LW
2. Quinton Byfield, C
3. Alexander Holtz, RW
4. Marco Rossi, C
5. Kaiden Guhle, LHD
6. Dylan Peterson, C
7. Kasper Simontaival, F
8. Lucas Raymond, RW
9. Cole Perfetti, C
10. Connor McClennon, F
11. Anton Lundell, C
12. Nicholas Wong, C
13. Justin Barron, RHD
14. Dylan Holloway, F
15. Brandon Coe, RW
16. Noah Delémont, D
17. Danil Gushchin, F
18. Théo Rochette, C
19. Joshua Lawrence, F
20. Oliver Suni, F
21. Anthonio Stranges, C
22. Noel Guhler, RW
23. Kyle Crnovik, LW
24. Jamie Drydale, RHD
25. Braden Scheider, RHD
26. Samuel Knazko, LHD
27. Jake Neighbours, LW
28. Ty Smilanic, F
29. Seth Jarvis, RW
30. Hugo Styf, LHD
31. Nick Desantis, F

I would love to hear your opinion and I know it's very early but I love to see players progression throughout the years.

Reactions: StatisticsAddict99

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
It’s insane the fact the NHL is getting so many franchise changing players in the next couple of NHL drafts. Dahlin - Franchise D-man, J. Hughes - Franchise Center, Lafrenière- Franchise Winger. Also, I won’t count out Byfield of being a possible franchise center-man, knowing this NHL a team might just take him over Lafrenière just because he’s a center (Unless Lafrenière is a center). You know what why stop here, 2021 we got the next Zdano Chara Owen Power, and 2022 a guy being compared to Crosby and McDavid, Matthew Savoie. I mean jeez we’re getting so much talent in the next couple of NHL drafts it’s insane. Now, about your mock draft, it’s-a pretty gouda. Marco Rossi an Austrian expected to be a Top 5 Pick is pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy Lehoux

NYRJules

Dec 2, 2011
NY
Came across Kyle Crnkovic out of the WHL (Saskatoon) from his Pursuit of Excellence academy video (same league as Matthew Savoie). Undersized winger, but man does his speed, skill and shot impress me. Probably a late rounder/bloomer but wanted to get the kid's name out there.

Reactions: Andy Lehoux

Alexander Edler

Dec 9, 2015
Vancouver BC
It’s insane the fact the NHL is getting so many franchise changing players in the next couple of NHL drafts. Dahlin - Franchise D-man, J. Hughes - Franchise Winger, Lafrenière- Franchise Winger. Also, I won’t count out Byfield of being a possible franchise center-man, knowing this NHL a team might just take him over Lafrenière just because he’s a center. You know what why stop here, 2021 we got the next Zdano Chara Owen Power, and 2022 a guy being compared to Crosby and McDavid, Matthew Savoie. I mean jeez we’re getting so much talent in the next couple of NHL drafts it’s insane. Now, about your mock draft, it’s-a pretty gouda. Marco Rossi an Austrian expected to be a Top 5 Pick is pretty awesome.
Hughes and Lafreniere are centers im 90% sure

Jez

Jun 6, 2017
New York
Tyler Kleven (USA, D) was almost unanimously praised as the best player at the USNTDP tryout camp. He was also highlighted by The Hockey News as a potential top-10 pick for the 2020 draft.

Andy Lehoux

Jan 2, 2018
Tyler Kleven (USA, D) was almost unanimously praised as the best player at the USNTDP tryout camp. He was also highlighted by The Hockey News as a potential top-10 pick for the 2020 draft.
I only saw him once. With time and more games watched, I'm sure I will be able to have a better idea of him. Thank you for the info !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad