GDT: the Washington Stanley Cup Champions @ the Pittsburgh Not-Stanley Cup Champions | 10/4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Lines TBD.

tenor.gif

Reactions: searle

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Yeah, the NHL really set the caps up nice on this one. Emotional banner raising game..... now go jump on a plane to play the next night against a fan base that hates you, that you eliminated last year, in their home opener when they are all amped up. Thanks NHL.

Reactions: g00n and ovikovy817

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Yeah, the NHL really set the caps up nice on this one. Emotional banner raising game..... now go jump on a plane to play the next night against a fan base that hates you, that you eliminated last year, in their home opener when they are all amped up. Thanks NHL.

I love playing teams on their home openers, easy games are for suckers.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I think this game took a big emotional nose dive for Pens fans when Wilson was suspended.

I mean booing Ovie every time he touches puck is as dumb as our fans booing Crosby at this point. Maybe Kuzy gets the booing now.

images

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Schedule seems silly to say the least but this should be a fun one. They are coming off of 7-goal rout and they are facing Murray next who has been absolutely lit up by Capitals in the regular season. I think we'll get some goals here, again.

8-4 Capitals, Murray chased in the 1st period.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Is it confiythe both Copley and Jaskin are playing tonight as some here have suggested?

Foots

ALL OURS
May 5, 2018
I don't care about that. Caps should bring it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad