The Walking Dead Game (Telltale Games)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Gah, I'm so ****ing pissed. I put hours into episode 1 and 2 and all that ****ing progress is gone because I launched the ****ing game with my goddamned mother ****ing 360 controller plugged in?

This is why we don't plug console crap into PC's :P

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Just finished the game after buying it during the sale. Very good, but man do I wish there was more. The small video after the credits drives me nuts >.< Hopefully they make another Walking Dead series, easily their most successful.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Just finished the game after buying it during the sale. Very good, but man do I wish there was more. The small video after the credits drives me nuts >.< Hopefully they make another Walking Dead series, easily their most successful.
Already been confirmed that Telltale is making a Season 2.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Good. Know if it is going to follow the original storyline arc? Or is it going to follow a new set of characters?
[spoil]People thought it was going to be a new arc, but I highly doubt that after the ending of the last episode. I wouldn't be surprised to start off with a group of Omid, Clementine, Christa, Molly, and possibly Kenny if they want to be cheap. I'd also expect Lilly to make an appearance as well as possibly another character from the comics. I don't mind Omid & Christa, but I really want to see Clementine return - she's adorable. On top of that, Molly was my favourite female character aside from Carley.[/spoil]

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Absolutely love it and I can't wait Season 2.

E5 ending is so sad and full of emotion... you don't see that in video games or even often in movies.

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
If you go on the actual Telltale Games Walking Dead Forum, there's a hilarious speculation thread on how

[spoil]the two shadow figures are Ben(somehow makes it alive) and Molly[/spoil]

BeBen*

If you go on the actual Telltale Games Walking Dead Forum, there's a hilarious speculation thread on how

[spoil]the two shadow figures are Ben(somehow makes it alive) and Molly[/spoil]

[spoil]It can't be Ben, his death is showed in details regardless of the choices you make[/spoil]

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
[spoil]That's the funny part, the poster was dead set on it being Ben because of the slouching of one of the shadows:laugh:[/spoil]
[spoil]The slouching could be a good point... for Omid and his messed up leg![/spoil]

Kekumba

Jan 24, 2008
Ottawa
Just played through episode 2. Damn this game is great. Perhaps the most emotional game I've ever played.

[spoil]Kenny slamming a block through Larry's head was too good. God that guy was annoying.[/spoil]

BeBen*

cv8XZ.png

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
I love the game but I question the "best overall action game" nomination (it is far, far from action). Other than that it deserves all the praise. I hope it cleans up on awards and we get more games with great stories rather than generic shooter after generic shooter.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I love the game but I question the "best overall action game" nomination (it is far, far from action). Other than that it deserves all the praise. I hope it cleans up on awards and we get more games with great stories rather than generic shooter after generic shooter.

What are you talking about? There was tons of action! QQQQQQQQQE! I thought my figure was going to fall off from all that Q pressing :sarcasm:

Kekumba

Jan 24, 2008
Ottawa
Not to spoil anything, but I think it was near the end of episode 2 where I was spamming Q only to find out you weren't supposed to in order to trigger the next part of the scene. I must have sat there for 5 minutes tapping it before I was like "uhhhh what" and then let it go and the next part came up. :laugh:

villevalo

Feb 29, 2012
UK
Yes... in 5 days. :laugh:

:laugh: **** me I'm pretty blind some times.

Good news though, seems to be just the release date in NA, cant see a UK/Europe date but given my track record I'm sure it's plastered everywhere.

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
:laugh: **** me I'm pretty blind some times.

Good news though, seems to be just the release date in NA, cant see a UK/Europe date but given my track record I'm sure it's plastered everywhere.
This is all I could find from about 4-days ago.

The Walking Dead’s first season—the game, not the show—will be available for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. Territories outside of North American can expect the disc-based version “soon.”
SOURCE: http://www.psu.com/a017752/Telltale...disc-based-version-of-The-Walking-Dead?page=0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad