The visiting team in Montreal?

Nicky Santoro

May 23, 2012
Montreal
Hi guys, back in the 90s, i used to go with my buddies to Marriott Hotel and wait around 4pm for the visiting players to come out before the game and meet them.. Now i am married and have a son and i want to do the same for him cuz he wants to meet Sid and Malkin... Do any of u guys know if the visiting players still stay at The Marriott Hotel, or are they now at a different hotel?

thanks

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Hi guys, back in the 90s, i used to go with my buddies to Marriott Hotel and wait around 4pm for the visiting players to come out before the game and meet them.. Now i am married and have a son and i want to do the same for him cuz he wants to meet Sid and Malkin... Do any of u guys know if the visiting players still stay at The Marriott Hotel, or are they now at a different hotel?

thanks
Why not message the Pittsburgh Penguins or reach out to them? Tell them your love and your kid's love for the Penguins and be sincere. See where it leads.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Nicky Santoro

May 23, 2012
Montreal
Why not message the Pittsburgh Penguins or reach out to them? Tell them your love and your kid's love for the Penguins and be sincere. See where it leads.

thx, i will do that. But their twitter has 2M followers. I doubt they'll respond. I'll do some research on this. Thx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad