TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Share any inspirational or awesome experiences and stories here and show the rest of the league why the Toronto Maple Leafs fans are the very best fans in the NHL!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
MLSE sent a representative to our seats last night and gave my daughter a birthday present, that was nice.

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Perhaps, just giving it a dose of reality.

Nice story but I'm sure whoever sat beside Elwyn knows what I'm talking about.

Didn't seem to bother these guys much.

game-night-photo.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Also, gotta give a shoutout to SEER with his endless labour of love with all those prospect highlight reels and Leafs seasonal highlight reels!

:yo:

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Now THIS embodies the absolute BEST of Leafs Nation. Well DONE!

Maple Leafs Ticket Gifted to Homeless Man Brings Joy 1,800 km Away

Excellent..! :yo:

..and thanks for the mention, TLeafsFan..

I think the fans are what makes this franchise special, because I haven't seen a Cup here since '67...
..and there are more fans now, than back then...! :laugh:

I think we are FINALLY on a "real" rebuild now, though... and I really like what I have been seeing,
from management, coaching.. and our younger players... :thumbu:

The Marlies are on a freakin' "Guiness Book Of World Records" thrust to the Calder Cup...
and many, many, many.. of our younger prospects are having great seasons..! :nod:

To top it off, we have more draft picks than ever, for the upcoming draft... :handclap:

Here's a video I made just before season start.., especially for all the fans...

One Nation: Leafs Nation Anthem - TML Fan Pump - 2015-16

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
Excellent..! :yo:

..and thanks for the mention, TLeafsFan..

I think the fans are what makes this franchise special, because I haven't seen a Cup here since '67...
..and there are more fans now, than back then...! :laugh:

I think we are FINALLY on a "real" rebuild now, though... and I really like what I have been seeing,
from management, coaching.. and our younger players... :thumbu:

The Marlies are on a freakin' "Guiness Book Of World Records" thrust to the Calder Cup...
and many, many, many.. of our younger prospects are having great seasons..! :nod:

To top it off, we have more draft picks than ever, for the upcoming draft... :handclap:

Here's a video I made just before season start.., especially for all the fans...

One Nation: Leafs Nation Anthem - TML Fan Pump - 2015-16

Always a pleasure SEER. This rebuild is being made possible for MLSE because of the fans, that have stuck with the team through thick and thin NO MATTER WHAT.

Its because of us that the MLSE can take on those bad contracts, without losing fan support through this rebuild.

We're educated in the way of hockey knowledge unlike any other fan base and knew exactly that this was the path they needed to tread in order to create a team for the future in this cap era, capable of competing on a perennial basis.

The future has never looked brighter in this Leafs organization poised to BUILD FROM WITHIN for the first time I've experienced in my LIVING MEMORY!

goleafsgo.gif

Last edited:

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Always a pleasure SEER. This rebuild is being made possible for MLSE because of fans, that have stuck with the team through think and thin NO MATTER WHAT.

Its because of us that the MLSE can take on those bad contracts, without losing fan support through this rebuild.

We're educated in the way of hockey knowledge unlike any other fan base and knew exactly that this was the path they needed to tread in order to create a team for the future in this cap era, capable of competing on a perennial basis.

The future has never looked brighter in this Leafs organization poised to BUILD FROM WITHIN for the first time I've experienced in my LIVING MEMORY!

Yes.. and I don't think that's as much of a typo, as it may appear to be..,
..because sometimes..., in the past...
..."our thinking has been thin.."... :) :laugh:

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
One other shoutout I'd like to mention is to Cor, Daisy and Budsfan for the geat GDT's and the Mods here for running a great ship for all of Leafs Nation members here.

GREAT JOB GUYS! :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad