The Utica Comets | 2020-2021 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Wow!.....Lind with a couple more, and on filthy one-timers. Are we finally looking at a breakout season from this highly-touted prospect? And Focht with his first professional goal.

Reactions: Luckylarry

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Lmao was that Cam Darcy getting in Woo’s face?

dude is a plug I remember watching him play Fortnite with the guys on LaBate’s stream and he had to bite his lip all the time to stop saying dumb stuff

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Lmao was that Cam Darcy getting in Woo’s face?

dude is a plug I remember watching him play Fortnite with the guys on LaBate’s stream and he had to bite his lip all the time to stop saying dumb stuff
GM Johnson and Benning thought he was valuable enough to sign up twice.

Reactions: Hansen

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Wow!.....Lind with a couple more, and on filthy one-timers. Are we finally looking at a breakout season from this highly-touted prospect? And Focht with his first professional goal.
Lind, when drafted, was very immature both physically and emotionally. He’s now only starting to really mature, and understand what it takes to be a pro. His body is becoming a man too. Imo he’s on our team before the end of this season. And he will be a good middle six guy for us.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Anas is a great example of why you should sign skilled vets to support your prospects. I guess Baertschi could count but you generally dont want to pay your minor league guys 3M.

Seems like a very under developed aspect of team management for our organization, so many ways to explore how to build a successful and thriving team that is sustainably supporting the 2-3 year cycle of prospects through the system

Reactions: NuxFan09

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Don't understand the reasoning of Cull to go with Kielly 2 games in a row particularly when he stunk against Syracuse last Saturday.

Gillies is the superior goalie on this team.

Then again I gave up trying to figure out any of Cull's moves long ago.

Last edited:

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Id like to see Evan Fitzpatrick too actually, he was a very highly touted goalie leading up to his draft and even drew Price comparisons. Obviously hasnt turned out that way but hes an interesting player, even if not for our team

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Anas is a great example of why you should sign skilled vets to support your prospects. I guess Baertschi could count but you generally dont want to pay your minor league guys 3M.

Seems like a very under developed aspect of team management for our organization, so many ways to explore how to build a successful and thriving team that is sustainably supporting the 2-3 year cycle of prospects through the system

I've beaten that horse so long he is actually just dust.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC

Agreed. One player I've been wanting the Canucks to explore with this in mind is Emil Pettersson. Currently leading the SHL in scoring and may have an extra incentive to sign with us for obvious reasons. Besides the Pettersson connection he also represents a skilled depth player and/or center for the Comets.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
This game is consistent with Cull's team in the past. They play a dominant stretch in a game and when the opponent makes adjustments Cull has no answer.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Baertschi off for 2 and the call is very questionable, but it was deemed a trip as the 2 collided.

John Stevens!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua slides a shot at the keeper and Stevens was front and center for the shortie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad