The Ultimate Fantasy Draft - Rounds 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Being the cheapskate I am, the Minnesota Wild spend the outrageous amount of $550,000 for David Aebischer/G/Colorado

Jon Burke

nucks&flames said:
The Los Angeles Kings are proud to select MATTIAS OHLUND

Nice pick, I was hoping he'd slip to the third round, but it seems he's finally starting to get some recognition as one of the best defensemen in the league.

BuppY is on the clock!

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
Go to "User CP" in the top navigation
Then go to "Edit Options" along the left navigation
Click the check box beside "Enable Private Messaging", about half way down the page.

K i dont see Enable Private Messaging newhere :S ive read the thing 3 times over to make sure i didnt miss it and im sure its not there. What box is it under for you?

Jon Burke

Nomis said:
K i dont see Enable Private Messaging newhere :S ive read the thing 3 times over to make sure i didnt miss it and im sure its not there. What box is it under for you?

You have to have like 15 posts or something...

Edit: I can confirm that. It should now be automatically turned on. I'll give you a PM and see if it works.

Edit #2: PM attempt failed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon Burke

Fleuryfan29 said:
Danrick thanks for changeing the thread name :shakehead good thing I caught on that this was our draft! :dunno:

Well, I'm running two mocks, so there has to be some way to differentiate them. Sorry for not giving more warning, though.

Jon Burke

I hope BuppY doesn't mind, but I think I'll just go ahead and make my pick. I won't count it as a warning, I'll just make my pick then he can make his picks back to back.

Jon Burke

The Capitals are happy to select center Jason Spezza with their second pick. They feel that with Gomez and Spezza, they have a great future down the middle. Spezza piled up 55 points this year, an impressive plus/minus of +22 and made just $565K, making him a natural choice for the Capitals to take.

Edit: Correcting my daily stupid mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleuryfan29

Apr 1, 2004
Barrie, Ontario
www.freewebs.com
Danrik said:
The Capitals are happy to select center Jason Spezza with their second pick. They feel that with Gomez and Spezza, they have a great future down the middle. Spezza piled up 55 points this year, an impressive plus/minus of +22 and made just $565K, making him a natural choice for the Senators to take.

Don't you mean Capitals?

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
Sorry about the delay, a PM would be nice.

Florida Panthers select Kari Lehtonen.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banghead: :banghead:
I knew i shoulve picked him
good pick :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->