The Ultimate Fantasy Draft - Rounds 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

Fleuryfan29 has had plenty of time to make his pick, so much so that this thread is on the second page.

BuppY is on the clock!

Jon Burke

Fleuryfan29 said:
I work during the day time, so you being in B.C. are 4-5 hours behind me in Ontario.

The Toronto Maple Leafs will select G- Ed Belfour $7,000,000.00

Believe me, you still had plenty of time. In any case, you've made your pick now, so it's all good.

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Ever concious of the salary cap, the Minnesota Wild select:
Martin St. Louis/RW/Tampa Bay

Gotta love that production for only $1.5M

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
As I am still in my cheap mode, the New York Islanders spend $3,648,166 on Marty Turco/Goalie

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
The Anaheim Mighty Ducks and the Washington Capitals have agreed to another deal. It breaks down like this:

To Washington: 4th (112), 4th (120), 5th (121)
To Anaheim: 2nd (60), 3rd (61) and a 7th.

Now to the New Jersey Devils.

While there are a lot of good goaltenders in the NHL, when it comes to elite, they are far and few between. We feel he is one of the very best in the game and we should take him while we have the chance.

With the next pick in Danrik's Fantasy Draft, the New Jersey Devils proudly select G Evgeni Nabokov

Nabokov is one of the top goalies in the NHL. He has great reflexes, controls rebounds well, can handle the puck with ease, and is capable of making game-breaking saves. He'll provide us with years of great goaltending.

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
Ottawa is proud to selected the best power forward in the game Todd Bertuzzi. $7,130,000

Although Todd had an off year by his standards, and may be facing problems now off the ice, we still feel he may be one of the most complete players in the game. No one combines size, strength and skill like Todd. He is a force on powerplays and can punish players along the board and is the exact type of player you want to have in the playoffs. Although it may be overshadowed by the Moore incident, Todd is a great person and contibutes to the community as much as he contibutes to his teammates. We feel that Todd will bring the fans of Ottawa a superstar to enjoy for many years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->