OT: The Travel Thread

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He's a veteran comedian, both in film and as stand-up. I got to know him through the documentaries, then saw his act. He's quite funny. Nearing the end as he's suffering from Parkinson's. :thumbd:

So sorry to hear that. He's eminently likeable.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Probably are for a lot of people right now.
I just spent few days in seattle and SF after Mtl trip. Also spent a day in Boston before landing in Mtl.

I just had an unsettling feeling all the time there. I really dont like the states. SF, I might go back to explore..didnt get to see much, just went from airport to hotel to airport...but I didnt even want to do much.
The US has dropped so much in my mind we
especially in recent years that I really just never felt good being there.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I just spent few days in seattle and SF after Mtl trip. Also spent a day in Boston before landing in Mtl.

I just had an unsettling feeling all the time there. I really dont like the states. SF, I might go back to explore..didnt get to see much, just went from airport to hotel to airport...but I didnt even want to do much.
Cali and Hawaii are two very different vibes than the rest of the states though, theyre almost independent and the culture is really really not the same.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Hawaii was the best of the good ol USA and now that's ruined too it seems.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Cali and Hawaii are two very different vibes than the rest of the states though, theyre almost independent and the culture is really really not the same.
Hawaii might be a little dull for me. Beautiful place with sick scenaries, but I'm a creature of the night.

Cali is the only place I'd be willing to visit, but even then...it's so low on my list.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Hawaii might be a little dull for me. Beautiful place with sick scenaries, but I'm a creature of the night.

Cali is the only place I'd be willing to visit, but even then...it's so low on my list.

Im not sure about Oahu but yeah, theres nothing at night on the other islands. Im a beach bum at heart so its probably the best place in the world for me.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Im not sure about Oahu but yeah, theres nothing at night on the other islands. Im a beach bum at heart so its probably the best place in the world for me.
I love being by the beach too, but I like to do restaurant dinners and late night bar hopping. That's why I'm looking at Phuket as my possible next place to go live. Can live by the beach there, pretty good gyms and fitness culture, and you also get the crazy night life. Perfect trifecta!
Going there in a couple weeks to check out.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I love being by the beach too, but I like to do restaurant dinners and late night bar hopping. That's why I'm looking at Phuket as my possible next place to go live. Can live by the beach there, pretty good gyms and fitness culture, and you also get the crazy night life. Perfect trifecta!
Going there in a couple weeks to check out.
How do you pronounce that? :laugh:

The life of the rich and famous. :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How do you pronounce that? :laugh:

The life of the rich and famous. :sarcasm:

Jimmy Kimmel has been making fun of a town in Newfoundland called Dildo. It’s residents call themselves Dildodans.

And there’s only one way to pronounce it.

Google Kimmel, filters won’t let it through.

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

How about Miami then? Great weather,beaches and crazy nightlife and the best cubanos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->