GDT: The totally permanent GDT For Bruins/Ducks 12/1 in Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGetCarried*

are you serious? He was our best penalty killer all night, and has been all season. It's spelled Eriksson, as well.

How dare you call someone out misspelling a last name!

I'm joking i do it all the time, and it should be done more often lol. You wanna be a fan, LEARN THEIR NAMES GODDAMMIT.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Just got home in time to see the third. Almost tied it up. Looked like a good effort, from what I saw.

What was the controversial goal jack was referring to?

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
At least in the past our bottom pairing was good, as was our 4th line. Both are garbage this year due to Campbell/Gagne and injuries. I almost could understand in past seasons. This year, just... no. Bad Claude.

That's true. They actually controlled the play and were great at cycling, keeping the puck in the O end. Now they can barely get out of their own end. He probably said to himself when Gagne scored " OKAY! their slump is over"

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I think i will just wait and see if Chia pulls head out of pants.His younger players played alot.He should be able swing a deal.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Of course they could have. They were a numbah 1 center and defenseman short of beating them. Well played games are usually won by your top players. The ducks top scorer won this one off the face off with a laser.

Perhaps but Anahiem did not look good tonight in my opinion.Need a win tomorrow and it isn't going to be easy.I don't know why but tonight's loss is particularly disappointing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad