GDT: The totally permanent GDT For Bruins/Ducks 12/1 in Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGetCarried*

Fraser was terrible tonight. TERRIBLE.

Griffith (5 goals) and Cunningham sitting upstairs.

d02.gif

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
Even the clock guy is incompetent. Lol.

Julien should have some questions to answer over his player use down 1 late. Trotman is NOT who to have out with goalie pulled. Why the **** are we not playing Krug and Hamilton at bare minimum? Trotman, Bart, Campbell, Fraser Gagne, Paille etc should be benched halfway through the 3rd.

Game ends 3-1 in that case. We don't have the horses to do that; you'd gas everyone else.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Whats Bostons G M do.besides eat ?He has let this team fight a heavyweight fight all year with middleweights.Not impressed with him at all this year .

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Interesting mind set from the refs was too much for the Bruins to over-come tonight.

I wouldn't be able to stand for that no-call on the Perry punch if I was Clode. You wanna call the slash fine, but to just no-call on a two glove punch to the face right in the center of the ice. Tells me there's way to much thinking going on out there. Just make the calls.

An unacceptable evening from the zebras. Willful incompetance.

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
Even the clock guy is incompetent. Lol.

Julien should have some questions to answer over his player use down 1 late. Trotman is NOT who to have out with goalie pulled. Why the **** are we not playing Krug and Hamilton at bare minimum? Trotman, Bart, Campbell, Fraser Gagne, Paille etc should be benched halfway through the 3rd.

Unfortunately this is something Julien has been doing for years. It has always and still baffles me...I wonder if Chia questions him on this? I'm sure it infuriates Cam to no end. I understand there are injuries, but I seriously hope that would not be his excuse...

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Thought the effort was great, we outplayed Anaheim save for about 8 minutes in 3rd. If we could have buried those chances we have this game. I want to see Griffith back in tomorrow. Fraser not impressing me atm.

Goodnight everyone. On to tomorrow game...ugh I mean tonight's game...

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Unfortunately this is something Julien has been doing for years. It has always and still baffles me...I wonder if Chia questions him on this? I'm sure it infuriates Cam to no end. I understand there are injuries, but I seriously hope that would not be his excuse...

At least in the past our bottom pairing was good, as was our 4th line. Both are garbage this year due to Campbell/Gagne and injuries. I almost could understand in past seasons. This year, just... no. Bad Claude.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Put their chances away, they win this.

So, is anyone going to defend that in a one goal game w/ minutes left? Perry gets embarrassed by losing his stick, and mauls Soda right in front of the ref?

Not blaming the loss on the officials, was still there for the taking, but that was ridiculous. Lucic or any Bruin does that to someone they'd call roughing on us even if we were down a goal. They weren't calling anything, Kesler was bear hugging Krug, led to another ducks chance. When do we EVER have that luxury?

At least injuries and all they're back to losing like the Bruins. Meaning they stayed in it, weren't blown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad