The Top American Players 25 and Under #3 Overall

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
well, after an intense battle for the top spot, winning with 52% of the vote is.... -

#1. Auston Matthews - F - Toronto Maple Leafs - 52%
#2. Jack Eichel - F - Buffalo Sabres - land slide
#3 ??

Not going to waste my time on #2 as we all know Eichel wins in a massacre...hell of a 1-2 punch for the US for a decade to come..

Now it gets good...who is the #3 Overall best American players aged 25 and under???

major major

Feb 18, 2013
He wasn't last year, but I expect Werenski to be the best of this selection this year.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Should I be voting for who I think is better this instant, or who will be better in the future?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I went with Gaudreau as he still has a lot to show...but I know my next selection is going to be a kid who I think many people just aren't aware yet how good he will be...

I will close this one in the afternoon since Johnny Hockey seems to have run away with this one..

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Pretty sure Johnny Hockey is top 5-10 in scoring since he entered the league.. IMO he's the best player even though Matthews Eichel will likely pass him soon. However, If he does become the next Kane, which I think he will then he absolutely deserves to be in the convo with Matthews/Eichel just like Kane belongs in the discussion with the best of his peers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad