The Tomas Plekanec Thread

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Hahah we will draft the next Jamie benn who will send Matthews into next week...bruins in 5 . Book it.

Aaannd procede to trade him for a once hyped French-Canadian prospect on defense whose struggles will be sold to you as "learning to live up to the hype" only to come to Montreal and affect the Canadiens chances of a post-regular season appearance every bit as much as Drouin has, thus completing the circle of inept asset management life with Bergevin as your GM..."Hahah." :naughty:

Following, Bergevin will in turn sell the fans that in order for Les Canadiens to be truly, truly, and really,really, really, French-Canadian, that Molson is uniting Cirque de Soleil with Les Habs and that the NHL has agreed to let the club to compete in tights and glitter and feathers.

The Quebec Nordiques will win another Cup before Montreal will...Book it.

Sincerely,

PKS :popcorn:

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
and replace him with who? Dom Moore, Fred Gauthier? They traded for him so they don't have to play those awful players. Miro Aaltonen coming up is not going to provide anything better. Plekanec is really the only option.
Pleks has been just bad if not worse than Moore and he isn't the only option , you only say he is because you don't believe he'll be coming out of the line up .

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Pleks has been just bad if not worse than Moore and he isn't the only option , you only say he is because you don't believe he'll be coming out of the line up .
Aaltonen - 0 NHL games, Gauthier has never scored more than 17pts in an AHL season and Moore who like Gauthier only provides speed and faceoffs, he is soft as butter.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Aaltonen - 0 NHL games, Gauthier has never scored more than 17pts in an AHL season and Moore who like Gauthier only provides speed and faceoffs, he is soft as butter.
and Pleks is done but somehow he should be guaranteed a spot ?

i'd go with Leo between Jonnson and Kap if it were up to me but Babs seems to need as many washed up vets as he can get into the line up so Pleks dresses

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
and Pleks is done but somehow he should be guaranteed a spot ?

i'd go with Leo between Jonnson and Kap if it were up to me but Babs seems to need as many washed up vets as he can get into the line up so Pleks dresses
Why not play the actual center in the middle and punt Leo into the sun?

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
because even though Leo's play has dropped significantly this year he's still better than Pleks and he's fully capable of playing C on the 4th line

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Because not only does Plekanec suck, he’s also a waste man. Leo at least gives a damn about the crest in front of the team we cheer for and gives us an effort. The pasta goal was on pleks as much as anyone on the ice at that point. Leo only hurts us cause babs trusts him too much and puts him in too many situations to fail, Plekanec is a liability by simply existing.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
He made every player on the ice look like an AHL player. He was miles better than everyone and carried the leafs to a win tonight. Hopefully this will get people off his back.

Probs one of my favourite habs for this very reason.

Reactions: The Cobra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad