OT: The Thread About Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
Does anyone else feel like the internet got a lot angrier in late 2014? That marked a real turning point for Twitter, at least. Seemed like the first reaction for people changed from curiosity or humor right to pure, unfiltered rage.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
name me a tv news outlet that *isn't* biased

tenor.gif

cool thing about capitalism is all you need to do to spam your ideology onto society is get rich and start a cable news channel
Sure. But what would you prefer? There already are state sponsored media and public policy outlets in PBS, NPR, and CSPAN.

Humans are inherently biased, the only things that matter are how much they can keep it under wraps and how willing you are to disseminate the actual facts available out there.

We are too interconnected and have too much information available at our fingertips for people to still be complaining about the media. I turned off the set a while ago.

Reactions: tr83

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
Speaking of Saturday parties, I have a Halloween party to go to that night. This year I’m going as Nisetama and carrying a Gudetama plush. It’s a Sanrio character. All I needed was a yellow body suit with a hole cut in the face.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
i'm replacing the dome and map lights in my car with led bulbs i got from superbrightleds.com.

the internet was the worst thing to ever happen to me.

i dim all the dash lights to complete darkness in my car for night driving…….no need for it, just causes eye fatigue.

some people i know have newer cars with a big f***ing computer screens right in the middle on full at night……'drives me nuts'

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
i dim all the dash lights to complete darkness in my car for night driving…….no need for it, just causes eye fatigue.

some people i know have newer cars with a big ****ing computer screens right in the middle on full at night……'drives me nuts'
Agreed

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought we were all meeting up at Bleed's house and he was buying the booze
You can buy the booze if you want! I ain't so nice that I'm gonna supply beverages that I don't even consume.:P

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Speaking of Saturday parties, I have a Halloween party to go to that night. This year I’m going as Nisetama and carrying a Gudetama plush. It’s a Sanrio character. All I needed was a yellow body suit with a hole cut in the face.

this was all gibberish to me. i’m old and everything is scary and confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad