OT: The Thread About Nothing CCVIII: Limes On A Plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
question

didn't this site use to have a link below the bottom of the comment box that allowed you to go back to the forum? i miss that

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I'm convinced traffic laws are the single thing that NYPD enforces the *least.*

Leaving Yankee Stadium yesterday, was getting out the Bronx, using some side streets after getting out my lot. I go to make a left on Jerome, get my green light, and a guy casually blows through his red at like 20 mph after I had the green for a solid second. Fortunately, I waited to roll forward and saw him coming. I *rarely* lay on the horn for that long.

Yeah, driving on side streets is like Mad Max here. Stay vigilant and be aggressive.

Reactions: New Jersey

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
question

didn't this site use to have a link below the bottom of the comment box that allowed you to go back to the forum? i miss that
metaposting

upload_2019-4-22_10-5-47.png

Reactions: New Jersey

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
get adblock plus and right click the ad to "block this ad" - it helps

I use adblock plus for Chrome - it's a must have for almost every popular site you go to. I don't see any option to block those ads. If I right-click on any of the suggested boards, all it does is block the image. Extremely annoying. Am I missing something?

OmNomNom

Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I use adblock plus for Chrome - it's a must have for almost every popular site you go to. I don't see any option to block those ads. If I right-click on any of the suggested boards, all it does is block the image. Extremely annoying. Am I missing something?
you know what? its not adblock plus. it's "adblock" - my mistake. if you dl that (i have both), adblock will allow you to right click and "block ad"

upload_2019-4-22_12-0-4.png

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
you know what? its not adblock plus. it's "adblock" - my mistake. if you dl that (i have both), adblock will allow you to right click and "block ad"

View attachment 219245

Anything you suggest for iPhone users? I’m almost exclusively on hfboards on my phone and not the computer. Not a big fan of paying for apps either.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
seriously millennial shit alert:

so my older cousin who is starting up his own a/v production company and now has the infrastructure for some high-quality professional-sounding stuff said "let's start a podcast about something, anything..."

this happened:

MatthewOnFire

because *every* millennial has a podcast now, and yes our premier episode does mention my suffering with the devils near the end. :laugh: sports will be a miscellaneous subject we tackle from time to time, but it's starting as general observational comedy, because obviously we're so incredibly original.

OmNomNom

Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
seriously millennial **** alert:

so my older cousin who is starting up his own a/v production company and now has the infrastructure for some high-quality professional-sounding stuff said "let's start a podcast about something, anything..."

this happened:

MatthewOnFire

because *every* millennial has a podcast now, and yes our premier episode does mention my suffering with the devils near the end. :laugh: sports will be a miscellaneous subject we tackle from time to time, but it's starting as general observational comedy, because obviously we're so incredibly original.
this is just you and your cousin talkin? it's mad relaxed - you seem to have a good relationship with each other

Anything you suggest for iPhone users? I’m almost exclusively on hfboards on my phone and not the computer. Not a big fan of paying for apps either.
:( can't help w mobile. but hf might clean itself up in some time, who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad