OT: The Thread About Nothing CCVI: Sitting in the blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Is snow what the "Snookies" and "JWoWs" calling penis now a days?

giphy.gif

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I hate year end... everyone at work is trying to push off task on each other before they leave for vacation.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I hate year end... everyone at work is trying to push off task on each other before they leave for vacation.

It's the worst in finance.

Everyone in your company who doesn't care about finance all year long, all of a sudden thinks it's the most important subject on planet earth.

Ummmmm...... here's 487 requests I totally could have given you from May through November, can I get these by like, 12 minutes from now?

SMH

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
It's the worst in finance.

Everyone in your company who doesn't care about finance all year long, all of a sudden thinks it's the most important subject on planet earth.

Ummmmm...... here's 487 requests I totally could have given you from May through November, can I get these by like, 12 minutes from now?

SMH
I know this to be true. Finance was the worst at year end.

I supported finance for 18 years and just recently moved out of that area. I was hoping my new business segment would be different but it's not. Not as bad as finance but still crazy.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Watched "A Christmas Story" tonight, then "The Natural" right after it. What's the connection between the two?

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
one is a piece of crap the other is "The Natural".

Glad I'm not alone here.

I think A Christmas Story is the most overrated Christmas movie of all time, and someone on the top-20 most overrated movies of all-time for any genre. There's maybe 3 times I'll laugh during that entire film. I find it boring, not funny, and I'm bewhildered at how many people claim to love it. My 2¢.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Spent 8 hours on the outdoor archery range today. I haven't done that in a very long time and I forgot how much enjoyed spending all day shooting. Especially in the winter...About 30 degrees, a few flurries and not a soul in sight. The old shoulders held up pretty good.

Edit:. And if anyone is in the central NJ RT 1 area on the border of North and South Brunswick and wants to learn archery, Waxobe (Wax-oh-bee) is really one of the best clubs and ranges in the State.

WA-XO-BE ARCHERS

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUnseenHand

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
"1980" and "38 years ago" seem like they should be very different concepts, but here we are.
Reminds me of a conversation I had in a store last year. A Cream song was on, and someone said to me that the song came out 20 years before U2's Joshua Tree album.

And U2 was currently celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Joshua Tree.

Just shoot me now. :skeptic:

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
That moment when you realize every commercial on TV is by AMZN.

I cant even imagine what their 4Q18 advertising spend is going to be this quarter.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
My high school football coach just retired from coaching at the age of 37, that's depressing, but onto the next one. I'm pushing hard for one of the guys I coach with now to go take over that program. The facilities are top notch, the locker room and weight room are better than most small colleges

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Any amateur geologists out there? Trying to identify this rock:

C13udPO.jpg

IAZseT9.jpg

Last edited:

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
I thought that little pipe was your leg for a stupid hot minute and was wondering:

1) what stupid pants you were wearing
2) those ugly ass boots
3) WTF is wrong with your leg.

Reactions: TheUnseenHand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad