OT: The Thread About Nothing 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So apparently in the new Creed he’s fighting Drago’s kid lol
I heard about that a while ago. Dolph Lundgren is supposedly making an appearance as Drago or maybe even being a primary character.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
What's weird is when I pull up the Devils board initially it says I'm logged out, but when I click on a thread even if I'm "logged out", it shows me as logged in when I'm brought to that page.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Minor in the scheme of things, but when somebody posts an extended twitter link, at least through my login, I can't view the entire tweet by clicking the expand button any longer like you used to. Started occurring within the last week.

No issue clicking it to open in another tab though.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
how do you add gifs to threads on here? i was told but then i forgot cant find it in previous msgs either

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Not the original, but it is still all about nuthin.

I was dragged to a ZZ Top concert at MSG against my will... I really didn't want to go but I got roped in by my girlfriend/wife's planning with friends...you know how that happens right? Grand plans are made and you're never asked until the tickets are paid for... I was being a sour puss about the whole thing so much so that I volunteered to be the designated driver.

Well, the Black Crowes opened and they were amazing...
The two brothers were visible quarrelling on stage and even during songs but it seemed to create a raw kind of angry goodness that was a real treat to watch. At one point Rich Robinson moved across the stage away from Chris because he obviously didn't agree with what Chris was saying and played an entire song tucked in a corner of ZZ Top's stage props so Chris couldn't get to him...they had some kind of weird large back drop that was supposed to be an incinerator/compactor.

They ended up getting kicked off the tour that night. Chris Robinson was railing against corporate influence in music...at a concert sponsored by Budweiser.... Apparently that didn't go over to well. I am sure there was more to the story but I don't remember it.

Anyway the Crowes made what I thought was going to be a crappy night a pretty enjoyable one.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Flying to Denver tonight to go backpacking in the mountains for a week. My flight better have a tv for the draft!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->