OT: The Thread About Nothing 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Could've sent your clucks to Chicken College :(

its crazy……the clucks dont even dig at the gardens anymore, i keep telling them ………..'keep it up and youre the next on the bbq'

…and so they go about just swamping in the forest in the south……..just waddling around by the well, drinking trickle water…..hitting up the porch for dinner treats……..

i got these full smart

…... 'cause i can ;)

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
its crazy……the clucks dont even dig at the gardens anymore, i keep telling them ………..'keep it up and youre the next on the bbq'

…and so they go about just swamping in the forest in the south……..just waddling around by the well, drinking trickle water…..hitting up the porch for dinner treats……..

i got these full smart

…... 'cause i can ;)

220px-Cluck_U_Logo.jpg

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
an assclown 'friend' came by last weekend and took off on monday with the excuse "oh shit, i forgot i had a doctors appointment….ill be back"………hasnt been back nor contacted me

he left this type of thing in the driveway….i dont want it sitting here,
images

he hasnt answered his phone since.

im selling it for a kris draper type deal…….

ONE DOLLAR and it yours!

the ultimate f*** you to him…and ill frame the dollar for the laughs it will bring me

…not surprised his wife left him

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
an assclown 'friend' came by last weekend and took off on monday with the excuse "oh ****, i forgot i had a doctors appointment….ill be back"………hasnt been back nor contacted me

he left this type of thing in the driveway….i dont want it sitting here,
images

he hasnt answered his phone since.

im selling it for a kris draper type deal…….

ONE DOLLAR and it yours!

the ultimate **** you to him…and ill frame the dollar for the laughs it will bring me

…not surprised his wife left him

Just be careful. I don't know what the rules in Canada are for abandoned property, but I think it's 30 days in the US and you can do whatever you want with it.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Just be careful. I don't know what the rules in Canada are for abandoned property, but I think it's 30 days in the US and you can do whatever you want with it.

oh im careful

already asked the cops about different things i would like to do

i could tow it myself and leave it at the side of the road somewhere and im i the clear they said

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
What Phil did at the US Open yesterday was awesome and so was the explanation. These stuck up snooty golf people saying it in any way tarnishes his legacy can go jump off a bridge. Golf needs so desperately to loosen up. He took the penalty thinking it was the best strategy. We applaud other athletes for taking "good" penalties.

You know what, the more I think about it, the more I wonder why they kill Phil for what he did, but don't destroy anyone who takes an unplayable lie? It's the same thing. Taking a penalty on purpose for the purpose of giving yourself a chance at a better score than if you played it as it lie.

Last edited:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
What Phil did at the US Open yesterday was awesome and so was the explanation. These stuck up snooty golf people saying it in any way tarnishes his legacy can go jump off a bridge. Golf needs so desperately to loosen up. He took the penalty thinking it was the best strategy. We applaud other athletes for taking "good" penalties.

You know what, the more I think about it, the more I wonder why they kill Phil for what he did, but don't destroy anyone who takes an unplayable lie? It's the same thing. Taking a penalty on purpose for the purpose of giving yourself a chance at a better score than if you played it as it lie.
Quick look to me says that was Phil just saying eff it, more then him making a strategic move.

It's pretty funny, def something worth talking about, but in terms of phil's legacy? A very big whatever. So I agree, if the Golf world really thinks this is a big deal, then they do despereately need to loosen up.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The ridiculous nature of these people, you'd think Phil Mickelson had just came out in support of Al Qaeda. Personally, I think it was Phil's way of saying **** this miniature golf set-up the USGA gave us.

I mean, Zach Johnson ripped the USGA saying they "lost" this golf course, and he's about the most mild-mannered, respectful, cautious player on tour.

Reactions: tr83

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
35671881_10117079521349194_4631691550890393600_o.jpg

Macarons are a new culinary venture for me. The first attempt turned out pretty well. Unfortunately I thought I had almond flour, but it was almond meal. It still worked, but I know I can do better.

Reactions: OmNomNom

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
The thing that irks me about golf is similar to the crusty old ppl who talk about the "unwritten rules" of baseball. It's a game. It's a sport. It's not some life changing experience. He was frustrated, he said eff it. It in no way altered the game, it won't tarnish his career, it has no bearing on that tournament or any future tournaments. He took the penalty and moved on. Faced the music Saturday and went out Sunday and did the same. It's a joke. People need to lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad