OT: The Thread About Nada Thing Part 202 (Not Much going on these days) Pfffffft

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Finally starting to feel better 3 weeks after surgery. Still on meds for pain but really getting back on my feet.

You'd be surprised how quick you can recover from losing 2 lobes of a lung, especially with these new procedures they have. Only 3 incisions.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Finally starting to feel better 3 weeks after surgery. Still on meds for pain but really getting back on my feet.

You'd be surprised how quick you can recover from losing 2 lobes of a lung, especially with these new procedures they have. Only 3 incisions.

Yikes! Still sounds pretty bad, I think you're taking it better than I would though!

I'm glad you're recovering well!:nod:

Do you have any more procedures after this?

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Yikes! Still sounds pretty bad, I think you're taking it better than I would though!

I'm glad you're recovering well!:nod:

Do you have any more procedures after this?

Nope, I'm free, just some scans for a few years. Made out pretty good considering the circusmstances. It's insane what medicine is capable of now.

On the lighter side, my scars look like a shark bite so that's what I'm going to go with. Nobody wants to hear about a bilobectomy, much rather hear about that Bull shark I had to fight off a few years ago. :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nope, I'm free, just some scans for a few years. Made out pretty good considering the circusmstances. It's insane what medicine is capable of now.

On the lighter side, my scars look like a shark bite so that's what I'm going to go with. Nobody wants to hear about a bilobectomy, much rather hear about that Bull shark I had to fight off a few years ago. :laugh:

Congrats on that!

My dad cut himself while drunk back when I was young. He didn't realize how he got this nasty cut, but I got up morning and found a broken beer bottle and blood all over the place. I was asleep whenever he had this nasty accident.

When he woke up, he didn't know what happened, outside of finding the broken glass, seeing the blood stains and the nasty gash on his arm. He called it a shark bite for the rest of the summer haha.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Who wants to explain "the birds and the bees" to DD?

This was a scrum, not procreation.

Saw 3 coons race up a tree, heard the loud clawing, screeching, one coon got knocked down off the tree, loud thump.

They were hunting something or fighting other coons.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
In other wildlife news, my friends (aka barn swallows) returned from South America this morning.

They keep my summer mosquito free and do an amazing job protecting the garden. I wont even see a beetle until leave in the fall.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
ZOMG SO EXCITED! I'm going to see Judge tomorrow night!

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
7:05

Is anybody watching NBCSports right now? Did anyone else just see that commercial for "My Shinny Hiney"???

Most certainly did. It was on the other night also - I forget which game. :) There's also a commercial for American Standard toilets where an older guy splatters his ketchup and his wife (?) says she doesn't need to see splatter. That's why she uses AS toilets.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Most certainly did. It was on the other night also - I forget which game. :) There's also a commercial for American Standard toilets where an older guy splatters his ketchup and his wife (?) says she doesn't need to see splatter. That's why she uses AS toilets.

For the record, I'm a fan of the citrus flavor

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Tbh I think I'd I have a lot of fun with that

HAHAHAHA:
My girlfriend loved it, but when she gave it to me ...
ByChipon August 2, 2016
Size: Soft|Color: Pink
My girlfriend loved it, but when she gave it to me to try, I found that the shape of the handle made it difficult to reach my back teeth.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Can't find the futbol thread so figured I'd post this here: tickets can be had on the secondary market for Ireland-Mexico at PSL Park June 1st for $35. Yeah, I'll be going to that. A naaaaaaation once again!!!! And Ireland long a province be a nation once again!!!!!

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Got to check out some of the new Propagandhi stuff being worked on via a friend at Blasting Room on Sunday, F'ING AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad