The Svechnikov Brothers

JustJokinenAround

just a goofball
Feb 5, 2018
a local rink
I trade Reinhart for a D-man if I am Buffalo, so there is that. Eichel and ROR with Mittlestadt also in the picture are your one two punch and three down the middle in a few years. Reinhart can play center and should be attractive on the market. I am not his biggest believer but he is certainly an asset that should kick up some interest.

Heck I would offer them AA if the Wings believe in Reinhart's ability to play center. But still I think that is how they get their D-man.

They need help on the wings and at D. Also I am always kind of a BPA guy the closer and closer I get to the draft and the more I study them. Position can help push close cases but yes all three top flight forwards in this draft are wingers. I like Wahlstrom too, but for me he is a tier below the big three in the draft.

Which even though I want a D-man, if the Wings get up an say hey we had Tkachuk #2 on our board and he was there at 5 and we took him, I won't throw shade on that. The reality is if you believe in one of these guys in a big way especially in a consensus with several of your scouts I don't have problem going there. We like Buffalo need a lot of help in a lot of areas and you can trade guys to help round out that group.
Reinhart has value just not sure how much value he would have in getting back a defencemen, I would think they could at least get a top 4 d-man.
I'm not too position specific at this point with the Wings, they need so much help, getting one of Dahlin, Svech, Zadina, Boqvist, Hughes, or Bouchard would be great. I like Wahlstrom, a little streaky but he can really turn it on at times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad