The streak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
I'm as frustrated as all of you are. I'm not drinking the cool aide but I do not think what we are seeing is the same as last year. I have not viewed games, full games, as unwatchable with no hope. This team is making mind boggling mistakes and the veterans are not performing. I don't get that. Most of the games as one goal games. I don't believe in "puck luck" as I think you make your own luck and whatever they are doing isn't working but I don't think this team is this terrible that we're looking at a 15 game losing streak. I expected closer to playoff bubble than the bottom of the conference, and I'm not sure they still won't push away from the bottom but man... this is ugly and frustrating.

They beat Chicago and start to win a few more games than they lose over the next 10 to stabilize.

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
So they brought TFW for what?
there's a lot of stuff to be mad about with this team but "called up trey fix-wolansky to be a depth forward and sent him back down" isn't really on the list.

Looks like y'all got what you wanted. Commander Clueless has blew up the 10-11-86 line.
i have no issue with them breaking that line up. they have a more coherent top six now. both of the top six lines now have:
  1. a clear primary puckhandler (fantilli, gaudreau)
  2. a secondary puckhandler / primary shooting threat (laine, marchenko)
  3. a north/south guy to win battles down low (voronkov, jenner)
the only issue with the forward lines is that pascal vincent is clearly going to lose the third line when chasing matchups and they're probably going to barely play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad