The stock market thread Part II (The GME Phenomenom)

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
I think it's better invest in blockchain technologies, they will be profitable in the next few years.

Last edited:

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
I’ve been investing a bit in psychedelic mushroom (psilocybin ) companies lately. Revive therapeutics, and waiting for Champignon to get back on the CDX. Thinking of investing in Mind Medicine. I think that we can see the same type of growth that cannabis stocks saw. There is so much new research going into their treatment of mental illness. Anyone else looking into this?

Reactions: Thucydides

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I’ve been investing a bit in psychedelic mushroom (psilocybin ) companies lately. Revive therapeutics, and waiting for Champignon to get back on the CDX. Thinking of investing in Mind Medicine. I think that we can see the same type of growth that cannabis stocks saw. There is so much new research going into their treatment of mental illness. Anyone else looking into this?
lol, no

You are kidding yourself if you think shrooms will even get close to 0.5% of the type of market cannabis does.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
All the cool kids are sinking their money into mail-order Lithuanian brides.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009

never check here anymore . We are having a great couple of weeks . RVV was a good buy. A buddy of mine is up over $60,000 in MMED.

I am way up in TRIP and BUZZ.

Shroom stocks are the next big thing.

Psychedelics replace pot as the new favourite edgy and 'get-rich-quick' investment | Financial Post

Reactions: hotcarle

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
Buy and Hold GME!!

Up over 100% since posting this. Not bad. Strong fundamentals and a booming sector have me thinking it's still underpriced. Plenty of meat left on this bone.

Just a heads up - in case you weren't aware, GME is being intentionally manipulated by r/wallstreetbets & /biz/ to take down at least 1 hedge fund (if not more) that was shorting the stock. Literal Billions have been lost already. This is probably going on until Friday when the fund has to pay out.

And in the case you're in on it - Godspeed.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Just a heads up - in case you weren't aware, GME is being intentionally manipulated by r/wallstreetbets & /biz/ to take down at least 1 hedge fund (if not more) that was shorting the stock. Literal Billions have been lost already. This is probably going on until Friday when the fund has to pay out.

Not familiar with this. I just like the stock and think GameStop has a bright future. You can buy all the latest games and trade in old ones for store credit.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Not familiar with this. I just like the stock and think GameStop has a bright future. You can buy all the latest games and trade in old ones for store credit.

That's a very Strong, Ethical, Considerate take you've got. I dig it.

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 44-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
The memes are great.
NbQteBW.jpg

Reactions: John Price

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011

iu

Reactions: SvechneJerk

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
they are trying to hype up other neglected stocks like BB and AMC

invest in those and watch your returns grow

Yeah I've been trying to get an idea which one I should sink my Arcimoto gains into, AMC could be a good option but I've also seen NakedBrands mentioned which is sub $2 and has the potential to create some serious cash if it goes the GME-way.

Needless to say I'm a bit antsy right now not being able to buy at this hour.... :/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad