Pre-Game Talk: THE STANLEY CUP FINAL | Penguins vs. Predators | Pens Lead Series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
It's bizarre to me how much the media keeps harping on the Preds beating the Sharks in a must-win game 6 last season. Not only did the Preds go on to lose game 7, they got absolutely clown pounded. I'm not sure how great a reference that is to continuously bring up.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Keys to the game:

1. Play the right way
2. Stay in the Moment,
3. Play on their toes
4. Get to their game
5. Stick on puck
6. Grind those *****es down

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Well, this is happening.

:laugh:

Gotta make sure that's not the well-known "hide the bomb / guns in the Stanley Cup" terrorist plot.

It's bizarre to me how much the media keeps harping on the Preds beating the Sharks in a must-win game 6 last season. Not only did the Preds go on to lose game 7, they got absolutely clown pounded. I'm not sure how great a reference that is to continuously bring up.

Simple: a lot of them want Nashville to win so they look for signs. Not to say they don't have a good chance of winning tonight — we've all seen how this series has gone thus far — but this is why I completely ignore the sports media now. All I need are schedules and box scores to know what's going on. Oh, and HFB... to keep the avid hockey fan on his toes.

Porkinz

May 1, 2017
Go Pens
Put some points on the board
Don't make us wait till we're old and gray

82343757.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm feeling simultaneously good and bad about this game. Good because I just have a feeling it ends tonight, bad because history isn't on the Penguins side to win tonight.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
I'm feeling simultaneously good and bad about this game. Good because I just have a feeling it ends tonight, bad because history isn't on the Penguins side to win tonight.

We've won every cup away. Let's go with that one.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
pulled pork will be ready for sandwiches and nachos in about an hour. captain and coke consumption underway. Is it game time yet?

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

I'm just thinking of the other two away games. I hope we end it tonight.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Gentleman and ladies... tonight I dine on Blackened Catfish... I hope the Pens follow suit... its time these people learned that Penguins devour fish...

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
It's gonna be a battle. I hope we go up early and stay up. I don't care if it's an exciting came, just get it done, boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad