Pre-Game Talk: THE STANLEY CUP FINAL | Penguins vs. Predators | Pens Lead Series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
One more thought.

The oft cited trope is that venue doesn't matter in game seven.

Which is fine.

But if that is true why would venue matter in game six if it also is a potential cup winning game?

I fail to see the difference.

mrwirez

Apr 17, 2017
Pitt
the people in that picture look like they have no clue what that is.

Man... It's great seeing the Stanley Cup on the way!

I'm getting fired up, yet queasy at the same time. Now there's a big ole knot in my gut that just tightened up a bit...

I should probably know this stuff, but does anyone know which ring would the 91 & 92 Pens be on?

How many winning teams are on each ring? I can remember rings being removed for a new ones, once or twice in the past.

Go Pens!
#WeWantTheCup

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh

So they sold out 18K+ seats inside the arena for the watch party and they're moving the big screen to the old Igloo spot in anticipation of crowd size - I would guess they're going to get 28K people down there watching easily. Plus Pride is going on downtown today, there's a Pirates home game, there's a show at Stage AE and it's the closing day of the Arts Festival at the Point.

If you're going downtown or to the South Side today, godspeed.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

So they sold out 18K+ seats inside the arena for the watch party and they're moving the big screen to the old Igloo spot in anticipation of crowd size - I would guess they're going to get 28K people down there watching easily. Plus Pride is going on downtown today, there's a Pirates home game, and it's the closing day of the Arts Festival at the Point.

Awesome vid

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh

So they sold out 18K+ seats inside the arena for the watch party and they're moving the big screen to the old Igloo spot in anticipation of crowd size - I would guess they're going to get 28K people down there watching easily. Plus Pride is going on downtown today, there's a Pirates home game, there's a show at Stage AE and it's the closing day of the Arts Festival at the Point.

I have 2 tickets for the viewing party inside PPG paints arena that I need to get rid of: Section 228 row A. Apparently all my friends have real jobs and can't be out on a Sunday that late. I'll take best offers. Can xfer with the ticketmaster app or can walk in with you. Whatever. :yo:

Pengyinz

May 6, 2017
I have 2 tickets for the viewing party inside PPG paints arena that I need to get rid of: Section 228 row A. Apparently all my friends have real jobs and can't be out on a Sunday that late. I'll take best offers. Can xfer with the ticketmaster app or can walk in with you. Whatever. :yo:

I thought tix were 10 bucks for that?

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005

As a police officer, I would be dreading today in Pittsburgh. Large events are a nightmare, let alone several of them....then if we win, oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->