If there's two things he love it's fighting and,
Fight-in' Round The Snow!
Lettin' stinkers, makin' faces and

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
I daresay I'm optimistic about us winning this series. We have 3 opportunities to close out, 2 of which are home and one of which is in Chicago which doesn't seem to matter to this team. Logic says that we have incredible Odds of finishing the series.

That said I won't be shocked were we to lose tonight. Chicago is going to be desperate, and that's a scary team to face when desperate. Blues will need to be focused and treat this as a game 7. They need to match the desperation of the hawks if they wanna win.

I think this game has implications further down the line than just this series. In terms of our confidence as a squad. If we win tonight and close the series out, and do it in convincing fashion that bodes very very well for the remainder of our playoff run. We cannot allow doubts to creep into our minds and a loss here could do that. We need to carry momentum over into the next series if we want to keep this train going. I do not want to back into a series win, eking out a victory in game 7. I want us to punish the Hawks tonight, get some rest. Study up for the next opponent and be ready to go for the next series.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
If we can finish the job against Chicago, we'll probably be getting hated on pretty quickly by not letting the Stars score 5 goals a game.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Born in Canada on the shore
A hot-headed goalie named Corey Crow
He loves to play but he loves one thing more:

He fights attackers and he fights his fans
It's a problem no one understands
If there's two things he love it's fighting and,
Lettin' stinkers, makin' faces and
Beautiful.

westc2

Nov 2, 2015
St. Louis, MO
They've already beaten the Hawks 4 games this series. Unfortunately, they haven't beaten the NHL 4 times. So game 5 really depends on whether or not the NHL comes to play tonight.

Chicago alone has no chance.

actionhank1786

Nov 6, 2011
I've managed to get tickets to this game, and I'm beyond pumped.

A Chicago game is good enough, but playoff time, with the potential to send them home and never hear Chelsea Dagger again this season...that's just icing.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
They've already beaten the Hawks 4 games this series. Unfortunately, they haven't beaten the NHL 4 times. So game 5 really depends on whether or not the NHL comes to play tonight.

Chicago alone has no chance.

:naughty::naughty::naughty: See you soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad