The St Louis Blues have won the Stanley Cup....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Looks like they tried to contain the mainland within the Leaf but Ontario looks messed up, and the Islands of the NWT/Nunavet are all wrong too.

Ontario has a NJ devil's tail i cant stop seeing it :laugh: look im not against it but im a detail person - and Quebec has been completely nuked off the world

yea I agree the leaf should be smaller and be like window dressing around the country not the other way around

a cool concept tho I agree but execution is important part of any.....permanent scribbling you do on yourself

didimentionlarseller

Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
this is way worse than any tats ive seen on here - because it's actually well done but just damn what a dumb tattoo, ignoring the whole bruins vs habs rivalry where I think Bruins tats are not good - i dont if youre a fan of the team and like it , then it's a cool tattoo

but this is BAD

2BQOZkf.jpg

didimentionlarseller

Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
bad hockey tattoos is a really worthwhile google image search by the way if you have time :laugh:

i would regret this decision very very quickly - no offense Jersey fans but my god

probably before they started filling in ALL THAT COLOUR ON MY SPINE!!!!!!!1

I actually think the colouring looks kinds of cool it's really rich but goddamned! that couldnt be a shoulder piece or on your chest kind of thing

f5c286bad5e4b9572239100ec5c8b055.0.jpg

didimentionlarseller

Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
now this is a killer tatoo if youre that against Subban hey at least this is seriously artistic with great colouring this must have cost ALOT

I like the Canucks player cowering this is good imagintation

KOHuUJ2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->