TV: The Sopranos Discussion Thread

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Haven't seen this series in ages, its ok and will keep watching but ifound the wire better. Good guys vs bad as opposed to bad guys vs victims.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Watching it again for the first time in 15-16 years. Amazing show, well deserving of the "Best show ever" title.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
I also realized that Eddie Falco was 35-36 when the Sopranos started.

She does not look anywhere close to 35 in the Sopranos.

Reactions: Voight

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
https://talkingsopranos.simplecast.com

Talking Sopranos

Sopranos co-stars Michael Imperioli and Steve Schirripa host the definitive Sopranos re-watch podcast. Michael and Steve follow the Sopranos series episode by episode giving fans all the inside info, behind the scenes stories and little-known facts that could only come from someone on the inside. Talking Sopranos also features interviews with additional cast members, producers, writers, production crew and special guests. Along with talking about the Sopranos, Michael and Steve will also share candid conversations about the entertainment business, their friendship and all the folks they’ve met along the way. This is a must listen for all Sopranos fans.

Reactions: CupInSIX

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
James Gandolfini dying so young pisses me off all the time. Think about how many great roles he could have done by now, such a huge loss and it really could have been prevented

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Junior's definitely my favourite character, his combination of belligerence and hubris makes for some great moments.

This whole scene is great as well with the rant about teaching the world how to eat.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Junior's definitely my favourite character, his combination of belligerence and hubris makes for some great moments.

This whole scene is great as well with the rant about teaching the world how to eat.

"Your fleexiiiiiiiiiiiiiing"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->