Nov 8, 2014
“The ****! What kind of likeness is that?!”

“ I’m ******* fodder for cartoonists now?”

C0B02166-9EF8-47CC-95B4-BC65CC172B43.jpeg

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Junior was hilarious. His confusion when he thought he and Bobby were on TV.

Richie aprile I wasn't a fan of. Same with Christopher. The best episodes Christopher had were the snow woods episode and the episode where Paulie shows him the singing fish :laugh:
"He's an interior decorator and he killed 16 Czechoslovakians!"

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Best character ever was Ritchie.
Richie Aprile with his “Manson Lamps”

On my first viewing of the series all those years ago, the show truly took off for me when Janice shot him.

Reactions: TP

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Best character ever was Ritchie.
Ew, gross. Next thing you'll be saying your 2nd favourite was Ralphie Cifaretto. :sarcasm:

Actually, I shouldn't dis Ralphie. As obnoxious as he was, he taught me an important tip when cooking pasta: when al dente, drain the pasta then add a couple of tablespoons of sauce and a teaspoon of butter to it, then stir thoroughly and put it back on very low heat for a minute before dishing it out. It'll absorb the sauce that way and you'll get deeper flavour from the pasta.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Ew, gross. Next thing you'll be saying your 2nd favourite was Ralphie Cifaretto. :sarcasm:

Actually, I shouldn't dis Ralphie. As obnoxious as he was, he taught me an important tip when cooking pasta: when al dente, drain the pasta then add a couple of tablespoons of sauce and a teaspoon of butter to it, then stir thoroughly and put it back on very low heat for a minute before dishing it out. It'll absorb the sauce that way and you'll get deeper flavour from the pasta.
For me, it was the sour cream in an omelet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad