TV: The Sopranos Discussion Thread

Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
Also something I hadn’t really noticed before was all the malapropisms, pretty much everything Little Carmine says was cracking me up

Last edited:

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I was actually just thinking about the end of the Sopranos recently, and I realized something.

The hit on Tony had to have been sanctioned by whoever was left to run the family in Jersey; he was shot in front of his family the way Phil Leotardo was. That can't have been a coincidence. It was straight-up one for one to end the war. You got Phil. You want lasting peace? Tony goes out like him. Only then will vendetta be satisfied and we can put bad blood behind us and move on. That speaks more to Paulie. He was the ranking captain left, he had seniority, we'd seen him try to cozy up to NY before, and of course he was a big ball of personal grievances. Had to have been him in on it.

I can't believe I never realized that before.
I can't see Paulie turning against Tony like that. The aforementioned theory of Patsy Parise being in on the hit makes more sense. If that was the case Paulie too could be in danger of being clipped. He went back a long way with the Soprano's.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I can't see Paulie turning against Tony like that. The aforementioned theory of Patsy Parise being in on the hit makes more sense. If that was the case Paulie too could be in danger of being clipped. He went back a long way with the Soprano's.
Just my personal feeling with it. Like I said, entirely possible David Chase hadn't even thought it through that far.

Chris did go to rehab. It worked.
Not for all that long. He relapsed and was using when Tony finally snuffed him.

Sep 19, 2008
Good list. Needs more Uncle Joon and Richie Aprile. Even Christophuh.
Junior was hilarious. His confusion when he thought he and Bobby were on TV.

Richie aprile I wasn't a fan of. Same with Christopher. The best episodes Christopher had were the snow woods episode and the episode where Paulie shows him the singing fish :laugh:

Reactions: CycloneLaunch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad