Tribute The Shanahan appreciation thread.

legobeard

May 14, 2023
In the extremely off chance Brendan skims these boards I'd like to thank him for his passion for the leafs and what hes done for the org. Kyper mentioned it and i noticed it right away too, He looked beat down up there today. It seems like the whole dubas thing hurt him deeply. I think he made the right call based off what I've heard. Been watching since the jfj days and this team has done a 180 since shanahan came on board. Keep it up Shanny.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
In the extremely off chance Brendan skims these boards I'd like to thank him for his passion for the leafs and what hes done for the org. Kyper mentioned it and i noticed it right away too, He looked beat down up there today. It seems like the whole dubas thing hurt him deeply. I think he made the right call based off what I've heard. Been watching since the jfj days and this team has done a 180 since shanahan came on board. Keep it up Shanny.
Agreed. That said, he has two more years left before Armstrong takes over his position.

Reactions: myleafs

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Meh. I got six stitches from a slapshot from him.

Generally ok, but the Dubas hiring was not good, and I still can't believe a guy who played the way Shanahan did would let anyone build the kind of team Dubas did.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Honestly, feeling better today about the Treliving hiring after the presser.

But I still think Shanahan should be fired. This whole business with Dubas was completely unprofessional and frankly, his resume in his time here is abysmal.

Not just here, everything he’s touched off the ice has been an abomination.

Reactions: LastOne2100

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad