NHL Entry Draft The Sens Pick Tracker is Apparently Live!

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Yeah, this guy needs a life.

Besides, we possibly do have a 1st round pick this year.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Thank God Colorado is in the West, so at least not a rival team.

There's hope that the pick ends up outside of the Top-10. If that happens, then it's not that dramatic.

What will happen with Duchene is the other question

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
On the list of stuff that frustrates me most about the organization's situation, this and the lies are # 1 and 2, with their order varying based on the day.

It's so gross that the Sens don't hold their own first round selection.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Hearing about how good the top end of the 2019 draft is hurts. Watching a rebuild year with no reward at the end of a miserable season is going to be something

Reactions: OmniSens

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
On the list of stuff that frustrates me most about the organization's situation, this and the lies are # 1 and 2, with their order varying based on the day.

It's so gross that the Sens don't hold their own first round selection.

It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't decide to "rebuild" three months after making this huge trade.

Reactions: hawthy

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Screen-Shot-2018-10-11-at-1-13-48-PM.png
It was probably intentional as a joke, but I prefer it not to be.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I like people with 10,000 posts on an internet message board are telling this guy to get a life :laugh:

Honestly, it's hilarious and it's only making us all salty because it's at the expense of the Sens. We'd all be loving if the roles were reversed.

It makes me sad, but its actually extremely well done. I like the entire design and visualization of that website.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't decide to "rebuild" three months after making this huge trade.

Yeah obviously Melnyk doesn't care of how this trade looks, money trumps everything. Dorion is the one who looks like a fool in Melnyk's place. I'm sure he'd rather try to compete if given the choice.

Duchene for Turris + Bowers + 20th OA would be close to fair IMO

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah obviously Melnyk doesn't care of how this trade looks, money trumps everything. Dorion is the one who looks like a fool in Melnyk's place. I'm sure he'd rather try to compete if given the choice.

Duchene for Turris + Bowers + 20th OA would be close to fair IMO

It's quite clear that not making the playoffs is what sunk the team's ability to contend, financially speaking. I think Melnyk wouldn't have cut spending so drastically had we made the playoffs and he made lots of money.

Melnyk always said they needed to make the playoffs, once they splurged and it back-fired, it was abandon ship.

Bush league stuff.

Reactions: Gesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad