Top-5 Bands/Artists Right Now

This is mainly what I've listening to the most this week:
Night Birds
Have a Nice Life
Dinosaur Jr.
Gorilla Biscuits
Envy

First album you just thought about

DRI-Dealing With It, mainly because I was just talking to someone about it.

5 CDs on the player right now (I realize some of you have never seen a CD - please play along :))

Night Birds-The Other Side of Darkness
Dinosaur Jr.-Farm
Envy-A Dead Sinking Story
Nest-Woodsmoke
Propagandhi-Potempkin City Limits

Last 5 Albums You Bought/Downloaded

I honestly have no idea.

Concerts
I don't get to go a lot of shows these days, unfortunately.

Artist you'd most like to meet/drink with

Ian MacKaye. :sarcasm:

Band that you'd love to see in concert but it can never happen

I'll echo SomeDude's choice of Elliott Smith. A lot of the bands I like that have broken up were very much "in the moment." Seeing a band like Minor Threat now might be a little depressing.

Styles of Music
Favorite styles

Punk
Hardcore
Indie
Metal
Post-rock

I listen to a pretty wide range of stuff really, I could sit here naming genres all night.

Styles you don't listen to

I wouldn't really say outright that I'd refuse to listen to a particular genre. There's always a chance I'll like something that isn't necessarily in my wheelhouse musically.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
Hoooooooooooooooosker Doooooooooooooooo!

i think the Dü were more talented but the Mats will always be number one in my heart. sheepishly, i must admit that the song i like the most on Zen Arcade is 'Never Talking To You Again' - a double LP and the song that fascinates me is a minute-and-a-half long. i'm a huge fan of New Day Rising, but i never ventured too much further, the subsequent albums were a bit disjointed as a i recall. Workbook, that's an album right? i remember there were some jams on that one.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Workbook is a Bob Mould solo album. It's pretty decent, as is Black Sheets of Rain. I like Sugar a bit, too. "Tilted" can go toe to toe with anything he ever wrote with Husker Du.

Flip Your Wig was the first Du album I ever heard and it might still be my favorite (if not, then I go for Zen Arcade usually). I'll also defend Everything Falls Apart (and More) all day.

I got into Husker Du first, but I think these days The Replacements are a little bit higher in my heart. Their best stuff has a soul to it that Husker Du can't quite match, which gives it a bit more staying power. Now, Husker Du could produce more anguish, but I guess it depends on whether you want to clutch your chest and bellow your pain or sit quietly and ACHE. The Replacements are the band for the latter.

Probably also helps that someone was allowed to remaster the old Mats albums and grace us with loads of great bonus tracks. I doubt Husker Du has a lot of excess in the vaults. I mean, they have two double LPs and Zen Arcade is almost all first takes, so they're not the kind of band who probably spent much time in the studio kicking around and scrapping ideas. Plus, Greg Ginn's a friggin' jackwad about SST bands' rights. He'd never let anyone touch those unless Husker Du themselves bought the masters and I don't think Mould and Hart could bury the hatchet long enough to do that.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Hoooooooooooooooosker Doooooooooooooooo!

i think the Dü were more talented but the Mats will always be number one in my heart. sheepishly, i must admit that the song i like the most on Zen Arcade is 'Never Talking To You Again' - a double LP and the song that fascinates me is a minute-and-a-half long. i'm a huge fan of New Day Rising, but i never ventured too much further, the subsequent albums were a bit disjointed as a i recall. Workbook, that's an album right? i remember there were some jams on that one.

Workbook is a Bob Mould record. I think it's the first one he released after Husker Du broke up, so close enough.

Don't feel too bad about your song choice, because my favorite is Something I Learned Today, which is also pretty straightforward.

New Day Rising is great too, as is Flip Your Wig. Their major label stuff was kind of hit or miss, probably because they all hated each other by that point.

I feel like the Metal Circus EP is somewhat unappreciated, even though it has some great songs on it. I feel like it's a perfect mix of their more hardcore stuff and the more ambitious things they'd try later. Diane is a really memorable song, and really creepy.

I dig the Replacements too, but I'm definitely on the Huskers side in that "rivalry."

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Good God...hell of a list to compile.

All-Time Bands/Music
Top-5 Bands/Artists
1. Modest Mouse
2. Godspeed You! Black Emperor
3. Sigur Rós
4. Okkervil River
5. Andrew Bird

Top-5 Albums
1. The Lonesome Crowded West by Modest Mouse
2. Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven by Godspeed You! Black Emperor
3. Ãgætis byrjun by Sigur Rós
4. This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About by Modest Mouse
5. Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain by Pavement

Top-5 Songs
The top two have been set in stone for more than a decade...after that it can change on a whim.
1. Storm by GY!BE
2. Cowboy Dan by Modest Mouse
3. Dramamine by Modest Mouse
4. Two by The Antlers
5. All My Friends by LCD Soundsystem

Current Bands/Music
I'm going to make up a rule that a band has to have released an album in the past 4 years to qualify here...Modest Mouse is still active and touring, but they've been in no hurry to make their first album since 2007 and it's getting maddening.
1. The Antlers
3. Arcade Fire
4. Sigur Rós
5. Okkervil River (could jump up or out soon with a new album coming out...their last one was a dud)

The Antlers - Hospice

5 CDs on the player right now (I realize some of you have never seen a CD - please play along :))
Sigur Rós - Kveikur
Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
Kanye West - Yeezus
These New Puritans - Field of Reeds
Smith Westerns - Soft Will

See above.

Concerts
Best Concert You've Ever Been To
Modest Mouse @ The Bowery Ballroom (NY) on November 18, 2006

Last Concert You Went To
Sasquatch last year...last act I saw was Bon Iver.

Worst Concert You've Ever Been To
Some death metal ******** when in Denmark.

Biggest Concert Dissappointment
The Flaming Lips (chance for redemption on October 29th...at Sasquatch they played a shortened set that, while still good, wasn't exactly the best one for a festival setting)

Jón Þór (Jónsi) Birgisson...that or Doug Martsch. He looks like a man who enjoys beer.

The Beatles...to compress the time frame to people who were performing while I was alive and a fan...probably Elliott Smith. Godspeed You! would have been here not that long ago before they shockingly ended their decade-long hiatus.

Styles of Music
Favorite styles
Post-rock, indie rock, indie folk, genre names are so hard to nail down anymore.

Pop country, pop punk, normal pop, anything with the word 'pop' anywhere near it, death metal, normal metal...

Desert Island Album (you get 1 album for eternity)
MMLonesomeCrowdedWest.jpg

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
thanks for the great info, Bruno and Zen. sent me digging and i found this article on the break-up of both bands. i'm sure it's all common knowledge to you guys:

http://www.magnetmagazine.com/2005/...e-rise-and-fall-of-the-80s-minneapolis-scene/

most of what i know from that era of college rock / indie underground comes from three sources: 1) my college GF was from Milwaukee and my college roommate was from Minneapolis, as you can imagine the Femmes, the Dü and the Mats received ample air time in our apartment, 2) the seminal Azerrad book, Our Band Could Be Your Life - would love to read similar books on other 'scenes' and 3) in law school i became friends with a woman who was in college at that time and a part of the college radio movement - a veteran of many Black Flag/Minutemen/Mission of Burma shows. we'd play a game where every few days/weeks we'd remind each other of increasingly more obscure 80s underground bands - fun times. i discovered (she rediscovered) most of the 'Paisley Underground' bands this way:

i imagine that the 'name a random no-wave band' game would be a blast:

Last edited:

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Workbook is a Bob Mould solo album. It's pretty decent, as is Black Sheets of Rain. I like Sugar a bit, too. "Tilted" can go toe to toe with anything he ever wrote with Husker Du.

Flip Your Wig was the first Du album I ever heard and it might still be my favorite (if not, then I go for Zen Arcade usually). I'll also defend Everything Falls Apart (and More) all day.

Probably also helps that someone was allowed to remaster the old Mats albums and grace us with loads of great bonus tracks. I doubt Husker Du has a lot of excess in the vaults. I mean, they have two double LPs and Zen Arcade is almost all first takes, so they're not the kind of band who probably spent much time in the studio kicking around and scrapping ideas. Plus, Greg Ginn's a friggin' jackwad about SST bands' rights. He'd never let anyone touch those unless Husker Du themselves bought the masters and I don't think Mould and Hart could bury the hatchet long enough to do that.

I love Everything Falls Apart, even Statues, which seems to be considered one of their worst songs by everyone except me.

And yeah, they've had some serious issues with Ginn. They've tried to get the masters from him, but they can't get along well enough to work together on it. Granted, I haven't heard anything about them fighting with SST for a couple of years. But I doubt that's because Greg Ginn had a sudden change of heart and decided to not be an insufferable *****.

Poor Greg Norton, he didn't want this conflict, he just wanted to twirl his mustache and play bass.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
I love Everything Falls Apart, even Statues, which seems to be considered one of their worst songs by everyone except me.

And yeah, they've had some serious issues with Ginn. They've tried to get the masters from him, but they can't get along well enough to work together on it. Granted, I haven't heard anything about them fighting with SST for a couple of years. But I doubt that's because Greg Ginn had a sudden change of heart and decided to not be an insufferable *****.

Poor Greg Norton, he didn't want this conflict, he just wanted to twirl his mustache and play bass.
Yeah, I think the only a handful of bands have succeeded in getting their masters and rights back from Ginn, or at least talking him into licensing them. Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., maybe Meat Puppets? Basically bands that kept playing and/or got the weight of a major label behind them. I was just reading a Keith Morris interview in which he massively dissed Ginn's business practices and said he's still so awful that they couldn't even work together on a one-off live reunion of pre-Rollins Black Flag.

But really, I'm still mad at Greg Ginn for taking so damn long to reissue the Reagers-era Saint Vitus albums. People were dying to get their hands on them for years.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
anything with the word 'pop' anywhere near it

1. The Antlers

the Antlers (Michael Lerner, Peter Silberman, and Darby Cicci) have blossomed into a band with textured dream-pop melodies

http://thephoenix.com/boston/music/121975-antlers-find-strength-in-dream-pop-numbers/

Smith Westerns - Soft Will

Soft Will’s closing number and best song, “Varsity,†perfectly showcases Smith Westerns’ new penchant for pretty, new-wavey indie pop

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/smith-westerns-wampire/Event?oid=10512195

does not compute. :laugh:

just messin' - genre labels have become dumb as hell.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Yeah, I think the only a handful of bands have succeeded in getting their masters and rights back from Ginn, or at least talking him into licensing them. Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., maybe Meat Puppets? Basically bands that kept playing and/or got the weight of a major label behind them. I was just reading a Keith Morris interview in which he massively dissed Ginn's business practices and said he's still so awful that they couldn't even work together on a one-off live reunion of pre-Rollins Black Flag.

But really, I'm still mad at Greg Ginn for taking so damn long to reissue the Reagers-era Saint Vitus albums. People were dying to get their hands on them for years.

If it's the same reunion I'm thinking of, Ginn decided to do his own competing show when he and Morris couldn't work things out. He couldn't get anyone to play bass, so he just used a recording of himself playing and used the "Dale Nixon" (his attitude could use some fixin') pseudonym on the line up sheet.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA

I've given up even trying to track genre labels anymore, I think any sort of music with any sort of upbeat tempo gets the term 'pop' thrown in there anymore and I'm referring to it more as a watered-down for the masses sense.

Reading off the list of bands that Wikipedia calls 'dream pop' (two words that sound hilarious without looking up what the definition of the term is considering The Antlers are best known for an album named Hospice, which is exactly as cheerful as the name would indicate unless you find terminal cancer to be dreamy) reads like a list of bands that never venture too far from college radio stations and cover sounds ranging from Sigur Rós to Animal Collective to Beach House...which...what?

But then again Wikipedia lists Animal Collective's as the following genres: Neo-psychedelia, experimental, freak folk, psych folk, electronica, art rock, noise pop, avant-garde, ambient, indie rock

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
a brief variation on the topic at hand: songs that you believe that nobody else in the world cares about as much as you do.

i never get tired of this tossed off ditty - 'her boots are like you'd figure and her car is full of hay' :laugh:

Last edited:

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
a brief variation on the topic at hand: songs that you believe that nobody else in the world cares about as much as you do.

i never get tired of this tossed off ditty - 'her boots are like you'd figure and her car is full of hay' :laugh:

For Against is a pretty criminally underrated band in general, in my opinion.

xMOHAWKx98

#BeauKnows!
May 29, 2007
Regina, Saskatchewan
All-Time Bands/Music
Top-5 Bands/Artists:
1) Rancid
2) The Clash
3) Mest
4) Dropkick Murphy's
5) Avenged Sevenfold/Classified (its a tie between those two)

Top-5 Albums:
1) ... And out come the wolves (Rancid) (Have it tattoo'd on my back!)
42535010150575140716324.jpg

2) So long, Astoria (The Ataris)
3) Social Distortion (self titled) (Social Distortion)
4) Destination unknown (Mest)
5) Boy-Cott-In The Industry (Classified)

Top-5 Songs:
1) Ruby Soho (Rancid)
2) Radio (Rancid)
3) Rooftops (Mest)
4) The Maritimes (Classified)
5) I Fought The Law (The Clash cover)

Current Bands/Music:
1) Rancid
2) Mac Miller
3) Mest
4) The Transplants
5) Classified

Top-5 Bands/Artists Right Now:
1) Rancid
2) Classified
3) Mac Miller
4) Mest
5) Yelawolf

First album you just thought about:
... And Out Come The Wolves (Rancid)

5 CDs on the player right now:
1) ... And out come the wolves (Rancid)
2) Watching Movies With the Sound Off (Mac Miller)
3) Classified (Self titled)
4) In A Warzone (Transplants)
5) Mest (Self titled)

Last 5 Albums You Bought/Downloaded:
1) In a Warzone (Transplants)
2) Watching Movies With The Sound Off (Mac Miller)
3) Classified (Self Titles)
4) Hail the King (Avenged Sevenfold)
5)The 20/20 Experience (Justin Timberlake)

Concerts
Against Me. "Rancid!" and Blink 182

Last Concert You Went To
Classified

Classified (the show was awesome but the people i went with made it a bad time and wasn't as fun.)

Tough one... will have to get back to you on that one

Tim Armstrong (Rancid)

Mest. They have only been to canada once and would probably never come to Sask.

Styles of Music
any really mostly Punk though

Favorite styles
Punk
Hip-hop

Country/Metal

... And out come the wolves (Rancid) (you get 1 album for eternity)

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
(In no particular order)

All-Time Bands/Music
Top-5 Bands/Artists
1. Motley Crue
3. Sunny Day Real Estate
4. Tammy Wynette
5. Stars of the Lid

Top-5 Albums
1. The Downward Spiral - NIN
2. Avec Laudenum - Stars of the Lid
3. Misery Index - Assuck
4. White Light From the Mouth of Infinity - The Swans
5. Stand by Your Man - Tammy Wynette

Top-5 Songs
1. Judas Rising - Judas Priest
2. Man Who Shot Himself - Tom Hall
3. Something I Can Never Have - NIN
4. Country Roads - John Denver
5. Patience - Guns n Roses

Current Bands/Music
Top-5 Bands/Artists (I'm listening to)Right Now
1. Blood Brothers mixes
2. Purity Ring
3. Tim Hecker
4. Wolves in the Throne Room
5. Leviathan

Mother of Disease - Puissance

1.Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk - Emperor
2. Blood Brothers - First Blood
3. Blood Brothers - Heaven 2 Hell
4. Blood Brothers - Back in America
5. Organ Symphony - Camille Saint-Saens

1-3. Blood Brothers mixes
4. The Age of the Soul - Mono/Poly
5. Drone + Unease - V./Ultra Milkmaids

Concerts
Judas Priest @ Ozzfest (can't even remember the year). Close 2nd was the NIN/Manson show @ Civic Arena in '94.

Last Concert You Went To
Cold Cave + Boyd Rice @ 6119

Same Ozzfest show. Slayer and Black Sabbath were huge disappointments. Terrible. It was a boot in the face to my youth.

See above.

I'd like to lift weights with Henry Rollins.

Puissance, if they only played the Mother of Disease album. It would still be awkward.

Styles of Music
Favorite styles
Metal, drone, classic country.

Pop punk, classic rock, modern country.

Avec Laudenum - Stars of the Lid, since I'd probably be meditating often in that scenario.

Last edited:

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Wow this is hard but I'll try to narrow it down to 5.

All-Time Bands/Music

Top-5 Bands/Artists
Bayside
The Cure
Five Iron Frenzy
Death Cab for Cutie
New Found Glory

Top-5 Albums
Boys Night Out - Trainwreck
Fall Out Boy - Take This to Your Grave
Thursday - Full Collapse
MeWithout You - Brother, Sister
Say Anything - Is a Real Boy

Top-5 Songs

Five Iron Frenzy - Dandelions
Underoath - In Regards to Myself
Saves the Day - At Your Funeral
MeWithout You - The Dryness and the Rain
The Cure - Just Like Heaven

Current Bands/Music

Pretty much the same list from above plus some others.

Talib Kweli - Ear Drum

5 CDs on the player right now
Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience
Copeland - You Are My Sunshine
Thursday - Full Collapse
Every Time I Die - Gutter Phenomenon
Thrice - Beggars

Owen - Ghost Town
Justin Timberlake - 20/20 Experience
Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll
Paramore - Paramore

Concerts
-This is a tough one so I'd say it's a tie between:
2001 I think at Club Laga - Ben Kweller, The Anniversary, and Dashboard Confessional
2007 at Beachland Ballroom in Cleveland - Piebald, MeWithoutYou, and Say Anything
Plus all the times I've seen Everytime I Die and New Found Glory. Both bands are awesome live.

Last Concert You Went To
Bayside at House of Blues I think.

Worst Concert You've Ever Been To & Biggest Concert Dissappointment
The concert was good but the opener sucked. I was forced to watch Aiden open for Bayside. Vomit inducing.

I don't really get starry eyed anymore.

Artist that you'd love to see in concert but it can never happen
Elliott Smith

Favorite styles
Punk
Some Pop Punk
Hardcore
Indie
I hate genre labels

Country
Mainstream pop
What I know of most metal. I like crossover metal into hardcore/punk like Underoath but not metal, metal (if that makes sense).

The Format - Dog Problems

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC

This is a weird band. They started out as Satan, released an LP, got a new singer, changed their name to Blind Fury, release this LP, got another new singer, changed their name back to Satan, released another LP, then changed their name to Pariah and released a couple more albums before breaking up, until they reunited a couple years back with the singer from the first Satan record and put out a new (and apparently quite good) album this year.

The crucial bit is people tend to really admire everything they've done. Except this. I think I'm the only person who really loves and defends it.

SuburbanRhythm

WorldClassJagoff
May 6, 2002
Pittsburgh
Visit site
As a middle-aged fart, I love lurking in these threads and reading things I'd never see anywhere else. I loved buying new albums back in my teens into my early 20s (yes, I actually had to go to a store and buy them!). But I bet it's been easily 10 year since I bought something "new" - i.e., from an artist I didn't previoulsly own anything by.

I often think I should get back in the game, but when I listen to anything new, it rarely piques my interest.

tl;dr - Don't get old. It sucks!

Wow this is hard but I'll try to narrow it down to 5.

All-Time Bands/Music

Top-5 Bands/Artists
Bayside
The Cure
Five Iron Frenzy
Death Cab for Cutie
New Found Glory

Top-5 Albums
Boys Night Out - Trainwreck
Fall Out Boy - Take This to Your Grave
Thursday - Full Collapse
MeWithout You - Brother, Sister
Say Anything - Is a Real Boy

Top-5 Songs

Five Iron Frenzy - Dandelions
Underoath - In Regards to Myself
Saves the Day - At Your Funeral
MeWithout You - The Dryness and the Rain
The Cure - Just Like Heaven

Love me some FIF!

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
As a middle-aged fart, I love lurking in these threads and reading things I'd never see anywhere else. I loved buying new albums back in my teens into my early 20s (yes, I actually had to go to a store and buy them!). But I bet it's been easily 10 year since I bought something "new" - i.e., from an artist I didn't previoulsly own anything by.

That's why I started this. One other go-around, five or seven years ago, one of the big ones getting a lot of mentions was Cloud Cult. I had never heard of them but every now and again when I'm reading or working in the shop, I'll pull them up on youtube and have a listen. I wouldn't have known about them except for one of these threads.

I haven't had a chance to go through this one much yet. I'll be at the beach this weekend (and don't take the laptop because I don't think laptops belong at the beach) but I'll be checking out a lot more of these artists next week.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Obviously a piano piece, but Moonlight Sonata may be one of the greatest pieces of music in the history of music.

That Beethoven cat has a few contenders. ;)

he's an amazing guitarist. his presence on those Howlin' Wolf records is indispensable. speaking of Chicago Blues guitarists i also dig Jimmy Dawkins, Luther Allison, Earl Hooker and Magic Sam.

Yeah, Hubert's just the perfect combo of economy, creativity, and grit. I honestly think he spoiled me for any other electric blues guitarists, no offense to the host of other greats you listed.

great band. i think i have most of their records. there's an iteration of the band with Roy Campbell Jr. in the trumpet chair and they absolutely kill. i think Campbell is one of the most underrated trumpeters of this generation. basically any album with a rhythm section of William Parker and Hamid Drake is self-recommending.

Huh. I haven't followed them after those two Little Birds albums, mostly because I haven't listened to a whole lot of free music lately...had no idea they were a regular group, I just figured it was a one-off deal. I'll have to check out some of the stuff with the new trumpeter, even though I thought Kondo fit 'em like a glove.

i've been working my way through this set:

lasttime.jpg

excellent stuff. as a heathen it doesn't completely speak to me, but the intensity carries the day.

That's exactly it! So many people get turned off by the religious subject matter, but that's secondary. You don't need to be a Christian to appreciate the Sistine Chapel or Handel's Messiah. The passion it inspires is what makes for great art.

Haven't listened to that one, but those old gospel comps usually have a ton of lost gems. Fire In My Bones was a good one too.

I look at them like Nuggets compilations, where gospel quartets like the Dixie Hummingbirds, Swan Silvertones, Blind Boys, Sensational Nightingales, and Soul Stirrers are the distinctive marquee bands like the Beatles, Stones, Kinks, etc. who put out a whole bunch of quality material.

love the Wicked Pickett. have you ever heard his take on 'Hey Jude' with Duane Allman on guitar? he sings the hell out of that song.

I had downloaded his discography but hadn't listened to that yet...man, he kills it!

Interesting little side note...June Cheeks was Pickett's hero growing up, and whenever he saw him he made sure to give him a little money on the side to help out. You can hear the resemblance too (the climax is pretty badass):

i'd love to see your list of 'top/favorite' blues albums.

It might disappoint a little, haha. Outside of Howlin Wolf, I wouldn't have any electric blues players on my list. He's the exception to the rule - I'm a country blues fan.

Robert Pete Williams, your boy Mississippi John Hurt (the most melodic of 'em eh?...sounds unlike anybody else around the Delta), Charlie Patton, Son House, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Skip James, Robert Johnson, Blind Willie Johnson, Rev. Gary Davis, Blind Willie Witherspoon etc.

Last edited:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
All-Time Bands/Music
Top-5 Bands/Artists:
-Daft Punk
-The Black Keys
-Metallica
-Deadmau5
-Rush

Top-5 Albums:
-Black Album (Metallica)
-Alive 2007 (Daft Punk)
-Discovery (Daft Punk)
-Homeowrk (Daft Punk)
-Brothers (The Black Keys)

Top-5 Songs:
-Intro-The XX
-Feel the Love-Rudimental
-Tighten Up-The Black Keys
-Ohio-The Black Keys
-One More Time-Daft Punk

Current Bands/Music
Top-5 Bands/Artists Right Now:
-Daft Punk
-The Black Keys
-21 Pilots
-Zedd
-Kanye West

First album you just thought about:
-Random Access Memories (Daft Punk)

Last 5 Albums You Bought/Downloaded:
-Random Access Memories (Daft Punk)
-Yeezus (Kanye West)
-Vessel (21 Pilots)
-Babel (Mumford & Sons)
-Night Visions (Imagine Dragons)

Concerts
Best Concert You've Ever Been To:
-The Black Keys

Last Concert You Went To:
-12th Planet

Worst Concert You've Ever Been To: