OT: The Semi-Annual, Taste Optional Music Thread: Post Your Feel-Bad Hit of the Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I missed the anniversary last night, but happy 50th to one of the most incredible concerts ever! I wish I had been there and to follow the boys after in their limo up to the Troubadour in LA to jam with Fairport Convention and drink the night away with Janis Joplin...anyone who wants to know anything about why they are the greatest band ever needs to light one up and listen to this concert, which I’ll be doing for like the twentieth something time tonight....enjoy

Peat

Jun 14, 2016

Found this thanks to an ad somewhere random online and been listening to it non-stop, great for letting the work day drift by

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
I missed the anniversary last night, but happy 50th to one of the most incredible concerts ever! I wish I had been there and to follow the boys after in their limo up to the Troubadour in LA to jam with Fairport Convention and drink the night away with Janis Joplin...anyone who wants to know anything about why they are the greatest band ever needs to light one up and listen to this concert, which I’ll be doing for like the twentieth something time tonight....enjoy

oh f*** yes. I could listen to that intro to Communication Breakdown endlessly.

Reactions: Andy99

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
I was listening to some old King Crimson and it got me thinking on just how much inbreeding some of those old prog bands actually had.

Crimson's original bass/vocal was Greg Lake, who went on to be in ELP with Carl Palmer, who was in Asia with Steve Howe, was was in Yes with Bill Bruford, who was in King Crimson.

The rest of my morning may be Six Degrees of Prog Rock.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I'm all about radical minimalism. Speaking of which, Boris is apparently reissuing Amplifier Worship and absolutego, which are rad.

One of the best metal bands I've ever seen live. Loud as f*** too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->