The Sedin Abuse

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
He'd care when Kassian put his fist through his head.

Unreal that some people here don't think Kassian is intimidating. Look at him, if he was on the ice with you don't think you'd second guess agitating after the whistle. He literally broke a goon's head, he hits HARD. Sure you won't stop guys from obstructing the twins by adding Kassian but you will definitely stop after whistle face washes, crosschecks and other d-bag moves guys like Marchand and Bolland routinely use against them.

Marchand and Bolland don't strike me as people who think ahead, about anything. There's scarier guys in the league than Kassian that have had star teammates abused on their watch. They aren't gonna fight anyway, would have to be jumped and some penalties taken.

Hal 9000*

Marchand and Bolland don't strike me as people who think ahead, about anything. There's scarier guys in the league than Kassian that have had star teammates abused on their watch. They aren't gonna fight anyway, would have to be jumped and some penalties taken.

Kassian isn't that scary for the average player. I can almost guarantee that more players are afraid of the Torres type player than they are by the Sestitos of the league.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Kassian isn't that scary for the average player. I can almost guarantee that more players are afraid of the Torres type player than they are by the Sestitos of the league.

No doubt about that, would love Torres back. He doesn't even have to do anything, just his presence makes the other bench piss themselves. Players worry about not only themselves, but their teammates aswell. A hit from Raffi doesn't require a willingness to drop the gloves. Hes on the ice more often than goons, playin well now too, 5g 9p in 18 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->