OT: The Second OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
My dad and step mom met on plenty of fish circa mid 2000s so uh, love finds a way.

I believe the person who invented Plenty of Fish sold it to some big company like E-Harmony or whatnot for $60million~. I think the guy was from the lower mainland, too. I remember hearing a news story about it a few years back.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I believe the person who invented Plenty of Fish sold it to some big company like E-Harmony or whatnot for $60million~. I think the guy was from the lower mainland, too. I remember hearing a news story about it a few years back.

Wish I could sell my ideas for 60m.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
They did it!
Wow! Touchdown!
They found an alien there already.
EuilJE-UYAAxZkV

December5th

Feb 5, 2021
victoria
you know how colorado are using nordiques jerseys. wouldnt it be funny if winnipeg jets used thrasher jerseys for a throwback. i bet that would make winnipeg fans get really pissed lol

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Mrs. C told me she spotted someone selling a Mark Messier Canucks piece of memorabilia on Facebook yesterday, and she thought “I should buy this so my husband can burn it”.

She doesn’t follow hockey at all. But if there’s one thing I’m proud she’s picked up after 17 years with me, it’s that Mark Messier f***ing sucks.

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
was something chasing you?
Honestly?

Alcoholism. I do not drink anymore, but I am an alcoholic. Exercise is one of my primary strategies for keeping it at bay. On a nice caturday i'd really like to go grab some beer and hang out, but between a 25km run and raising my son I don't have the time or energy.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Honestly?

Alcoholism. I do not drink anymore, but I am an alcoholic. Exercise is one of my primary strategies for keeping it at bay. On a nice caturday i'd really like to go grab some beer and hang out, but between a 25km run and raising my son I don't have the time or energy.

Oh man no I’m sorry

I was making a joke that people make when people run.

I’m sorry if I came across as an assh@!3

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Honestly?

Good on ya! All the power to you. Wish you continued success.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Nah its cool, please don't feel bad. In fact its another strategy of mine to discuss it and try to normalize my addiction and coping mechanisms!
Its a good strategy pal, as someone who LOST a sibling to alcoholism and learned the pains that he went thru, and then finding out about others who DID find ways of coping and getting past it, i think yours is among the BEST Ive read about (from others experience too). Its a shitty thing pal, gotcha back, even tho my understanding of the Canucks is better than yours ;)

Theres a Bruins fan who posted here for like 20 years who just died theres some write up in the main section about him but ya read one of the last posts he made about his coming death is interesting that some of us use sports and even this forum as a COPING mechanism. Is why i try in take it lightly here and have a good time and find some humour when possible :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->