M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Ran 13km today, and I got photos so theres that

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I met my first ex wife in a custom Overwatch lobby entitled [Kill/Date/Chill 18+ mics only ~~ admin is Reaper uWu]

Real talk though, how does anyone meet a soulmate over Xbox Live these days?

Maybe the Xbox community is a little more civil, but any time I use the game chat function, the only thing that's going around is F-bombs and insulting each other's moms. And don't even get me started if there's a woman in the game chat. Maybe that's just because I only have game chat on for Call of Duty because it's hilarious to listen to 12 year olds lose their minds when you kill them, but still.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Real talk though, how does anyone meet a soulmate over Xbox Live these days?

Maybe the Xbox community is a little more civil, but any time I use the game chat function, the only thing that's going around is F-bombs and insulting each other's moms. And don't even get me started if there's a woman in the game chat. Maybe that's just because I only have game chat on for Call of Duty because it's hilarious to listen to 12 year olds lose their minds when you kill them, but still.

never doubt peoples ability to be so gd horny online

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
My old football coach met a girl online through some video game and moved to OHIO to marry her. And this was in like 2001/2002. First time I'd ever heard of such a thing. Sounded so crazy at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->