OT: The Second OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
That yellow skate sold on the day it was posted. No surprise someone would pony up the $200CAD for it.

A small and a large were posted today, but I take a medium. Noooo! It's a hot market for Yellow Skate jerseys that don't fit!

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Ferrari-SF21-1.jpg

to be a fan of a team lead by a soft-spoken and largely-derided manager viewed as a massive incompetent

Reactions: The Poacher

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Well we put an offer in on a house, much higher then I thought I'd ever be able to afford. (We totally can afford it, just seems wild.)

Now the waiting game.
Vancity or Logan Lake?

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Just discovered yesterday that I've had NHL Center Ice all season but did not know!!

Wife was cancelling some channel packages she didn't want anymore... but because of the contract situation, she had maintain the bundle count... so she told Shaw to add Center Ice.

Lovely gesture... only she never told me! Discovered by fluke last night... I could of been immersersed for the last couple months ala past seasons when I've had CI. Was probably for the best cuz.. family time...
But yeah....

Reactions: Luckylarry

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I was incredibly fortunate to get the vaccine through my first nation, got my second dose last month. It knocked me on my ass for a day or two with headache/soreness but otherwise no issue
Great to hear you got it, I got the first dose too, and from what I understand the vaccine doesnt make ya IMMUNE to the virus, makes the effects quiet minimal IF you get it and perhaps harder to transmit, which for me is difficult to understand the Texas State Governor logic of non mandating masks until all vulnerable people and a overwhelming majority have gotten it??? Im sure there must be more to it but I hope BC doesnt do the same thing yet

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Great to hear you got it, I got the first dose too, and from what I understand the vaccine doesnt make ya IMMUNE to the virus, makes the effects quiet minimal IF you get it and perhaps harder to transmit, which for me is difficult to understand the Texas State Governor logic of non mandating masks until all vulnerable people and a overwhelming majority have gotten it??? Im sure there must be more to it but I hope BC doesnt do the same thing yet
Yeah I havent done as much research as maybe I should, but it seems mixed on whether you can transmit the virus if you catch it again following two dose immunization, I've seen reports that suggest both.

I've been continuing to practice all the usual social distancing and wearing a mask in public/at work, maybe even a little too intensely haha my right hand has f***ed up patches from using hand sanitizer too often. I've started going to restaurants infrequently again too, though only with family who is also vaccinated and only once every couple weeks or so

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Well we put an offer in on a house, much higher then I thought I'd ever be able to afford. (We totally can afford it, just seems wild.)

Now the waiting game.
Good luck we bought a house last month move in a couple weeks. Also more than I thought we would spend.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The covid thread on the main boards is good for information about the vaccines but as of now they are just saying it’s “likely” you don’t transmit the vaccine.

CFan23

Mar 12, 2021
Hello Everyone, not sure where to post this since obviously I am new here. With COVID circumstances have made it more difficult to discuss hockey with my regular people so I thought I would try out a message board and see if that scratches the same itch. With that said I look forward to discussing some hockey.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Hello Everyone, not sure where to post this since obviously I am new here. With COVID circumstances have made it more difficult to discuss hockey with my regular people so I thought I would try out a message board and see if that scratches the same itch. With that said I look forward to discussing some hockey.
Welcome aboard friend! Its a great community of wide variety of different points of view but generally respectful and a good group. Some bad jokes, occasionally from me. Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: CFan23

CFan23

Mar 12, 2021
Welcome aboard friend! Its a great community of wide variety of different points of view but generally respectful and a good group. Some bad jokes, occasionally from me. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome! I see you are fan of backwards names and Russian Snipers.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I’m Larry and drink lots of booze to make watching the Benning created monster play more palatable. I do think in two or three years we will be drinking to a CUP victory though, because Benning said so. Oh, I think Benning is Justin the best! :wally

Reactions: CFan23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->