Post-Game Talk (GBU): The scoring scared the Devil out of them!

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Dahlin and Pilut on PP2 together
They are levels above the rest of our d in puck movement.
Unfortunately KO is on PP1 again.
Why not have at least one of Pilut or Dahlin on PP1 instead of him.

Great to have 2 first goals in one game!
Thompson was good!
Reinhart was very good even tough he didnt make it on the scoresheet.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Can't disagree with this, but i just don't see a vet like Pommers being pulled. Housley would be an idiot to take CJ out of the line up though. He plays with the tenacity this team needs.
I see no reason for him to do that if you sit a winger its Pominville.
He doesnt even play him.
Not even 9min last game, no one played less.

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
G: Team Offense & Team Defense overall
B: Blackout's on NHLTV and having to watch it on delay.
U: Our GDT from start of the game until CJ's goal. The last decade has just slaughtered Fan's hope.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
G: All the Sabres
B: Devils
U: SabreTheWin be all like
PSZkKVw.gif

Nature always finds a way!

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Scandella hasn't been great this year but last night he was especially noticeably bad. We were rolling pretty good in the 2nd/3rd, and at least 3 times I can remember bad Scandella turnovers in the D-zone leading to extended NJD zone time and at least 1 maybe 2 of the penalties against came during those stretches.

Aside from that, it was nice to have a fun game again in what seems like has been a very long time now

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
Borgen has taken his game noticeably up a level the last couple weeks. If he continues at this trajectory and has a strong playoffs I could see him stepping into Scandellas place at some point, maybe even at the beginning of next season.

If not, I could see them signing Stralman this offseason.

dang111

Oct 20, 2017
Reinhart's backhand pass from behind the net to feed Erod (I think?) was really nifty.

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
Total dominantion in play and the score reflected that.

Holy Tage Thompson. He was a beast. He's a really fun player to watch and it's only going to get better as he matures Gotta give JB tons of credit for keeping the guy up when nobody else wanted it.

I still can't get used to the idea that we have Dahlin. I think it's going to take years before I stop thinking "I can't believe we have this guy" every time he touches the puck.
I never wanted Thompson sent down. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->