The San Jose first?

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Yes, and there's a cost to borrowing money, he'll have to pay back.

As the value of the Franchise rises, so does the salary cap/floor, and when operational (and Currency) expenses go up, revenues need to keep pace....... and when they don't, there has to be tough choices made, such as loans, ticket pricing, operational/player budget and all costs related to owning and maintaining the CTC, that is located where it cannot attract as many "events" it could, if it were located in Lebreton Flats.

Cost to borrowing money, of course, but it is cheap money. Ideal . He refinances, always improving his deal with the banks. His inability, or unwillingness, to write more cheques to cover losses is not going to change anytime soon. He has scorched the Earth and has only compounded his comments last year with trading Karlsson. He is probably hoping this will blow over, but it won't happen until he shows the fans that he wants to win.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Meier only had 36 points last year but it was still clear he was going to be a stud. There are only a few GMs in the league dumb enough to trade a player like that for a UFA (sadly Dorion is one). Also Duchene had another year on his contract.
I don’t like the Karlsson return, and hate how much we gave up for Duchene, but a lot of the talk around here in the summer of a deal centred around a player like Theodore or Meier was unrealistic.
Sorry I disagree. If the Senators acted with any degree of decisiveness and traded them when they figured he wasn't going to be around past 2017-2018, EK easily would have returned a stud prospect.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Yes, and there's a cost to borrowing money, he'll have to pay back.

As the value of the Franchise rises, so does the salary cap/floor, and when operational (and Currency) expenses go up, revenues need to keep pace....... and when they don't, there has to be tough choices made, such as loans, ticket pricing, operational/player budget and all costs related to owning and maintaining the CTC, that is located where it cannot attract as many "events" it could, if it were located in Lebreton Flats.
This is not relevant at all. Take it to the LeBreton thread.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
what did you have in mind?
I have never called EM a stupid man,in fact I would say the opposite of him...He made a calculated move to pin all of the franchises issues on the one very entity that made everything possible,and now as he calls in his biggest rival and contemplates what he said he would never do ...As his last resort ,Iam thinking the fanbase will have its vindication...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->