The same old stuff from Finland. Teemu!

Aerial

Oct 14, 2011
What i found out was the amazing support you guys have for the Finnisf Flash. Even if it has been so long Selanne still seems to be part of your franchise.

The biggest part about Teemu and Winnipeg is that it was mutual, you know? He's always been a consummate class act on- and off-ice, and he gave *so much* back to a city that needed a hero so badly. Almost every Winnipegger I know has a "Teemu story" from the 1990s about him taking a little extra time, doing that little extra thing to make fans feel like they'd had a moment with him. The goals made us fall in love, but it was all those thousands of little moments that made us stay in love. And he will ALWAYS be loved here.

He doesn't need to be in the franchise history -- he's in the city's history, and that's so much bigger than a single sports franchise.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Teemu was really happy to be back in Winnipeg when Anaheim came last season.
He happily signed & posed for pictures with anyone that asked him even in the cold weather.

He was one of the best parts of the Winnipeg Jets 1.0 & has always been classy to the fans.

I was really happy to see him get a cup in Anaheim & he is easily my favorite player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad