The Sabres bandwagon

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
let's go Sabres!

although I am not cheering for the real sabres, ill cheer for these hfnhl types. since they have a better chance.

canes in 7!

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I better start practicing my speech then...

"With the 30th pick in the draft, the Carolina Hurricanes draft from the Sioux Falls Stampede Andreas Nodl."

The Crowd goes quite as they didn't see this one coming. Rank 60th by CSB, GM Dion Ong looks as if he has had a brain cramp... :D

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Chuzwazza said:
that said, he took Phaneuf with a pick i sent him as part of the Frolov/Hannan deal, so it wasn't all bad.

Question, would anyone trade Frolov and Hannan for Phaneuf? That is what the deal comes down to. hmmm... this could get interesting...

Chuzwazza said:
Frolov, hannan, and of late, berard and novoseltsov

Who's next?? Ovechkin?? Phaneuf?? If you want AO Josh, I want at least $10million of your profits this season and then some good players... That money is what it cost for me to get AO.

Once bitten and bitten again, now I am very shy... :confused:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Donga said:
I better start practicing my speech then...

"With the 30th pick in the draft, the Carolina Hurricanes draft from the Sioux Falls Stampede Andreas Nodl."

The Crowd goes quite as they didn't see this one coming. Rank 60th by CSB, GM Dion Ong looks as if he has had a brain cramp... :D
Hats off, pretty good pick here :propeller

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
That's it? He's up 3-1 and this is all the support Josh gets? The way his boys have been stringing them together, I'd jump on his bandwagon, except I'd get lynched. He's drunk the magic pixie elixir, whatever it is, and it's working for him.

I'm also surprised (and a little disappointed, to be honest!), that we didn't see a betting pool for the finals, but I guess most of you are busy with your draft lists!

(Note to self: start draft list...)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->